NTI SERIMUX-CS-16 Console Serial Port Switch with Ethernet Control Option
NTI SERIMUX-CS-16 Console Serial Port Switch with Ethernet Control Option gives IT managers the ability to cost effectively manage serial devices, including servers, switches, routers, and telecom gear. The switch can be controlled via an ASCII terminal with menu-driven integrated software, the front panel keypad, or optional Ethernet interface.
NTI SERIMUX-CS-16 Console Serial Port Switch with Ethernet Control Option Features:
- Eliminates the need to connect each device to an ASCII terminal or PC.
- Connect up to 32 devices with different baud rates, parity, and character length. Each switch also has one RJ45 connector for a local terminal.
- Provides out-of-band access to network devices (servers, routers, network switches, and any other network devices allowing console operation using RS232).
- Power cycle without halting SUN host computer.
- No inadvertent "break" signals are generated to cause unintentional rebooting of SUN computers.
- Dual power option creates a redundant power system protecting the console switch from any power failure issues.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Command Line Interface via Telnet for advanced management functions.
- Connects to console serial ports using standard CAT5/5e/6 cables and cable adapters.
- Maximum cable length is 100 feet (30 meters).
- Two operator levels (administrator and user).
- Switching is simplified with programmable device names and menu-driven device selection.
- All configuration parameters are stored in non-volatile EEPROM.
- Built-in data buffers save the most recent RS232 console output from each connected device, which simplifies troubleshooting failures.
- Local commands can be directed via VT52, VT100, ANSI serial console, a PC with a terminal emulation program, or any compliant terminal.
- Gain access to servers without interrupting service to end-users; maintain optimal up-time.
- Manage server farms or data centers via serial ports and standard external modems or through optional Ethernet interface using Telnet or Web interface.
- 1RU rackmount case is standard.
Why not buy this NTI SERIMUX-CS-16 Console Serial Port Switch with Ethernet Control Option today?
NTI SERIMUX-CS-16 Console Serial Port Switch with Ethernet Control Option Specification:
- Supports most devices with an RS232 serial port.
- 4, 8, 16, 24 or 32 RJ45 EIA-232 serial port connectors.
- One RJ45 EIA-232 console port connector.
- Flow control: Hardware (RTS/CTS), Software (XON, XOFF), both or none.
- Signals: TXD, RXD, DSR, DTR, CTS, RTS, DCD
- Data transfer rate: up to 115.2K baud between two ports.
- Two ports can be at different baud rates.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port with RJ45 connector.
- Supports static and dynamic IP addresses.
- Input Voltage: AC 100 - 240V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Optional dual power available on all models.
- Four cable adapters are included with the SERIMUX.
- DB-25F to RJ45 console adapter.
- DB-9F to RJ45 console adapter.
- DB-25M to RJ45 console adapter.
- DB-25M to RJ45 modem adapter.
- Additonal adapters available.
- Adapter pinout diagrams.
- HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, DHCP.
- TCP/IP, SSL, Telnet.
- Operating temperature: 32 - 100˚F (0 - 38˚C).
- Storage temperature: -20 - 140˚F (-30 - 60˚C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 - 90% non-condensing RH.
- CE, RoHS
- Two years
|Model||Power (W)||Model||Power (W)|