NTI SERIMUX-CS-24EDP Console Serial Port Switch with Ethernet Control Option
NTI SERIMUX-CS-24EDP Console Serial Port Switch with Ethernet Control Option gives IT managers the ability to cost effectively manage serial devices, including servers, switches, routers, and telecom gear. The switch can be controlled via an ASCII terminal with menu-driven integrated software, the front panel keypad, or optional Ethernet interface.
NTI SERIMUX-CS-24EDP Console Serial Port Switch with Ethernet Control Option Features:
- Eliminates the need to connect each device to an ASCII terminal or PC.
- Connect up to 32 devices with different baud rates, parity, and character length. Each switch also has one RJ45 connector for a local terminal.
- Provides out-of-band access to network devices (servers, routers, network switches, and any other network devices allowing console operation using RS232).
- Power cycle without halting SUN host computer.
- No inadvertent "break" signals are generated to cause unintentional rebooting of SUN computers.
- Dual power option creates a redundant power system protecting the console switch from any power failure issues.
- High quality, rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Command Line Interface via Telnet for advanced management functions.
- Connects to console serial ports using standard CAT5/5e/6 cables and cable adapters.
- Maximum cable length is 100 feet (30 meters).
- Two operator levels (administrator and user).
- Switching is simplified with programmable device names and menu-driven device selection.
- All configuration parameters are stored in non-volatile EEPROM.
- Built-in data buffers save the most recent RS232 console output from each connected device, which simplifies troubleshooting failures.
- Local commands can be directed via VT52, VT100, ANSI serial console, a PC with a terminal emulation program, or any compliant terminal.
- Gain access to servers without interrupting service to end-users; maintain optimal up-time.
- Manage server farms or data centers via serial ports and standard external modems or through optional Ethernet interface using Telnet or Web interface.
- 1RU rackmount case is standard.
Why not buy this NTI SERIMUX-CS-24EDP Console Serial Port Switch with Ethernet Control Option today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).