NTI RACKMUX-VS17-NT-8USB 17" VGA SUN USB KVM Drawer w/8-Port Switch & Numeric Keypad
NTI RACKMUX-VS17-NT-8USB 17" VGA SUN USB KVM Drawer w/8-Port Switch & Numeric Keypad combines a rackmount LCD monitor, SUN USB keyboard, trackball mouse, and NTI's UNIMUX 8-port USB KVM Switch into a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX-VS17-NT-8USB 17" VGA SUN USB KVM Drawer w/8-Port Switch & Numeric Keypad Features:
- Available with forward-folding 17" (432 mm) TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- Crisp and clear 1280x1024 video resolution.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120°.
- Control up to eight USB computers (PC, SUN, and MAC).
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard.
- Available with 17-key numeric keypad or large padded wrist-rest.
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
Why not buy this NTI RACKMUX-VS17-NT-8USB 17" VGA SUN USB KVM Drawer w/8-Port Switch & Numeric Keypad today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).