NTI RACKMUX-V17HR-N-8USBHDUT Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch
NTI RACKMUX-V17HR-N-8USBHDUT Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a 4-, 8- or 16-port high density USB KVM switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX-V17HR-N-8USBHDUT Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch Features:
- Forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- Optional high resolution 1920x1200 WUXGA 17.1" monitor available.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120˚ for 17" models.
- Control up to 16 USB computers (PC, SUN, and MAC) with VGA video.
- Available with two optional transparent USB ports to connect any two external USB 1.1 (low/full speed) devices, such as a touch screen monitor, interactive white board, or CAC card reader.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Available with Sunlight Readable monitor (17" models only) - call an NTI Product Consultant for more information.
- Available with optional 24VDC power.
Why not buy this NTI RACKMUX-V17HR-N-8USBHDUT Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).