NTI RACKMUX-V17-N 17 inch VGA USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer with Numeric Keypad
combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, and touchpad mouse in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N 17 inch VGA USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer with Numeric Keypad Features:
- 17" Active Matrix LCD flat panel VGA monitor.
- Optional high resolution 1920x1200 WUXGA 17.1" monitor available.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120掳
- Compatible with USB and PS/2 computers.
- Torque-friction hinges-monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- Rugged steel construction with durable powder coat finish.
- Equipped with On Screen Display (OSD).
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding in and out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position
- Internal cable arm provides proper cable management for sliding the drawer open and closed.
- Front panel security lock.
- Front panel USB port to connect an external USB device, such as a flash drive.
- Available with optional mounting bracket for two-post style telco rack.
Why not buy this NTI RACKMUX-V17-N 17 inch VGA USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer with Numeric Keypad today?
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N 17 inch VGA USB + PS/2 KVM Drawer with Numeric Keypad Specifications:
- Compatible with PS/2, UNIX and USB computers.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC OS 9/10.
- One female 15-pin HD, one female USB Type B, and two female 6-pin minDIN connectors.
- Use with NTI Multi-Platform KVM Switches to control multiple PC, SUN and MAC computers.
- Forward-folding 17" Active Matrix TFT LCD flat panel VGA monitor.
- RACKMUX-V17-N: 1280x1024
- RACKMUX-V17HR-N: 1920x1200
- Tilt: up to 120˚.
- Horzontal: 31 to 80 KHz
- Vertical: 55 to 76 Hz.
- Horizontal: 30 to 80 KHz
- Vertical: 56 to 75 KHz
- RACKMUX-V17-N: 300 nits
- RACKMUX-V17HR-N: 275 nits
- Contrast Ratio:
- RACKMUX-V17-N: 500:1
- RACKMUX-V17HR-N: 800:1
- Supports DDC1 and DDC2B protocols.
- OSD controls for brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-center alignment, zoom and color adjustment.
- 6-foot (1.8-meter) 15-pin HD VGA male to male cable included.
- 6-foot (1.8-meter) USB Type A male to USB Type B male cable included.
- 6-foot (1.8-meter) power supply cable included.
- Keyboard available in: English (US).
- 100-key (US) keyboard with numeric keypad.
- Three button touchpad mouse.
- Front panel USB 1.1 port to connect external USB devices.
- Female USB Type A connector.
- KVM drawer must be connected to a USB-enabled computer.
- RACKMUX-V17-N: 40,530 hrs
- 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector.
- Available power cord lengths: 1/1.5/3/6 feet
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Maximum Inrush Current: 30A
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104˚F (0 to 40˚C).
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140˚F (-20 to 60˚C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- WxDxH: 19x23.9x1.75 Inches. (483x607x44 millimeters)
- Handle adds an additional 1.5" (38 mm) to the depth when monitor is in closed position.
- Weight: 26 lbs. (12 kg)
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" (610 mm) deep to 40" (1,016 mm) deep.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
- CE, RoHS
- Two years