NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDUT Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDUT Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch combines a rackmount LCD monitor, keyboard, touchpad mouse and a 4-, 8- or 16-port high density USB KVM switch in a space-saving 1RU industrial strength drawer.
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDUT Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch Features:
- Forward-folding 17" TFT/LCD VGA monitor.
- 1280x1024 video resolution for 17" monitor.
- Optional high resolution 1920x1200 WUXGA 17.1" monitor available.
- Tilt LCD up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle to 120˚ for 17" models.
- Control up to 16 USB computers (PC, SUN, and MAC) with VGA video.
- Available with two optional transparent USB ports to connect any two external USB 1.1 (low/full speed) devices, such as a touch screen monitor, interactive white board, or CAC card reader.
- Torque-friction hinges - monitor does not wobble, spring, or slam shut.
- Designed to be a one-person job when installing the drawer.
- Compact, heavy-duty tactile keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad.
- LCD auto-shutoff in closed position.
- Drawer locks into place when open to prevent it from sliding out of the rack.
- Front quick-release latches for pushing the drawer back into the rack.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent CPUs from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
- Available with Sunlight Readable monitor (17" models only) - call an NTI Product Consultant for more information.
- Available with optional 24VDC power.
Why not buy this NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDUT Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch today?
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDUT Rackmount KVM Drawer with High Density USB VGA KVM Switch Specification:
- Forward-folding 17" Active Matrix TFT LCD flat panel VGA monitor.
- RACKMUX-V17-N-xUSBHD(UT/-24V): 1280x1024
- RACKMUX-V17HR-N-8USBHD-24V: 1920x1200
- Tilt: up to 120˚.
- Horizontal: 31 to 80 KHz
- Vertical: 55 to 76 Hz.
- Horizontal: 30 to 80 KHz
- Vertical: 56 to 75 KHz
- RACKMUX-V17-N-xUSBHD(UT/-24V): 300 nits
- RACKMUX-V17HR-N-8USBHD-24V: 275 nits
- Contrast Ratio:
- RACKMUX-V17-N-xUSBHD(UT/-24V): 500:1
- RACKMUX-V17HR-N-8USBHD-24V: 800:1
- Supports DDC1 and DDC2B protocols.
- OSD controls for brightness, contrast, phase, pitch, Horz- and Vert-center alignment, zoom and color adjustment.
- 90 to 264 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via IEC connector. (Country-specific power supply cable included.)
- Power Consumption:
- RACKMUX-V17-N-8USBHD: 40W
- 3-pin terminal block for 24V power source.
- Accepts 18~36VDC (24VDC nominal).
- For installation in a 24V Telecom environment.
- RACKMUX-V17-N-4USBHD: 35,904 hrs.
- RACKMUX-V17-N-4USBHDUT: 34,160 hrs.
- RACKMUX-V17-N-8USBHD: 35,089 hrs.
- RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHD: 32,495 hrs.
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104˚F (0 to 40˚C).
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140˚F (-20 to 60˚C).
- Operating and storage relative humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- 17" (432 mm) Models WxDxH: 19x23.91x1.75 in. (483x607x44 mm)
- Drawer is adjustable to various rack depths from 24" (610 mm) to 40" (1,016 mm) deep.
- Handle adds an additional 1.5" (38 mm) to the depth when monitor is in closed position.
- Rack ears are available for two post style telco rack mounting, select part number RL-T15-TEL.
- CE, RoHS
- TAA compliant
- Two years
- KVM Drawer
- IEC Power Cord, country-specific (excluded in 24V models)
- DB9 female to RJ45 female adapter
- DB25 female to RJ45 female adapter
- 5-ft CAT5 patch cable
- CD with manual and drawer installation manual
- Single-person installation mounting kit
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDUT User Manual
NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDUT Data Sheet
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI RACKMUX-V17-N-16USBHDUT Rackmount KVM Drawer or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply, Inc and Network Technologies Inc. (NTI) have created a 15-day trial program on many of the NTI products to help you evaluate their products. Here are details on how the program works:
What is the Program name? Try It - Like It - Buy It
What do I need to do to get a product? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your:
- Product Name and URL of the product
- Your name, company name, address, telephone number and company URL
- A second company name verification like your company Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or all, URLs
At the end of the 15 day trial, you either buy the unit(s) or return with the RMA number given to you when you contact us at the time of return. If you elect to not keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email email@example.com giving them the technical reason why you want to return it. If you decide to keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org we will change your credit card. If we do not hear from you the credit card will be charged on the 15th day.
Who pays for the shipping cost to and from NTI?
- If the product cost is $250 or greater and you keep the product the shipping is free.
- If the product cost is less than $250 you pay shipping.
- If the product is returned to NTI you pay the shipping cost to and from NTI in Ohio.