NTI PRIMUX-UZR VGA KVM Switch via CAT5 - USB, PS2, SUN, Serial
NTI PRIMUX-UZR VGA KVM Switch via CAT5 - USB, PS2, SUN, Serial allows you to control up to 64 computers without consuming rack space. The switch frees up valuable space by eliminating large KVM switchboxes and bulky hard-to-manage coax cables.
The PRIMUX system consists of two components: the User Station that connects to a keyboard, monitor and mouse, and Host Adapter that connects to a server. Up to 64 Host Adapters can be daisy-chained together providing user access to up to 64 servers. The User Stations and Host Adapters can be located as far as 1,000 feet from each other via CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable.
NTI PRIMUX-UZR VGA KVM Switch via CAT5 - USB, PS2, SUN, Serial Features:
- A single, inexpensive CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable replaces bulky KVM cables.
- Interconnect multiple servers at different locations throughout a building. Servers can be the same or different platforms(PS/2, SUN, USB or serial).
- Ideal for hazardous/unsecured environments. User station can be located up to 1,000 feet (305 meters) from servers.
- Provides a simple daisy-chained wiring configuration.
- Easy to install and use with plug-and-play functionality.
- Hot-swap components with no disruption of server operation.
- Supports crisp and clear resolutions to 1920x1440.
- Dedicated microprocessors prevent computers from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
- Keep-alive keyboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation.
- Supports international keyboard layouts.
- OSD provides fine tuning for optimal video quality.
- Color-coded LEDs on both the local and remote units indicate power status and verify communication between the units.
- Automatically adjusts the video quality to compensate for varying lengths of CAT5/5e/6 cable.
- Configuration is saved and restored even if unit loses power.
Why not buy this NTI PRIMUX-UZR VGA KVM Switch via CAT5 - USB, PS2, SUN, Serial today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).