NTI MONTEST-HD4K 4K Ultra HD HDMI Video Test Pattern Generator/Analyzer
NTI MONTEST-HD4K 4K Ultra HD HDMI Video Test Pattern Generator/Analyzer generates video test patterns for evaluating and testing HDMI displays and components up to 4Kx2K at 60Hz (4:4:4). HDMI timing, data packet, EDID and HDCP analysis are supported, along with EDID upload and emulation. It also supports audio test signals including a built-in sine wave tone generator.
NOTE: This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
The 4K UHD Test Pattern Generator can be conveniently controlled via the front panel buttons, IR remote control, Ethernet or RS232. These controls allow selection of timings, patterns, color spaces, HDMI/VGA output, and audio signal type.
NTI MONTEST-HD4K 4K Ultra HD HDMI Video Test Pattern Generator/Analyzer Features:
- Generates over 100 test patterns and features 88 built-in resolutions.
- Upload two user-generated graphic files to use as additional test patterns.
- Generates HDMI and VGA output signals.
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4096x2160 at 60Hz (4:4:4).
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 2048x1080.
- HDCP v1.4 and v2.2 analysis and control.
- Analyze and emulate EDID data, including the Status and Control Data Channel (SCDC).
- Built-in sine wave tone generator for audio signal testing.
- Accepts external analog audio test signals.
- Up to 8 channels of LPCM audio test tones can be generated with a wide range of frequencies.
- Control the test pattern generator through Ethernet, RS232 serial port, IR remote, front panel buttons, or On Screen Display (OSD).
- OLED display provides a way to quickly view the current signal status information.
- Displays video source information, including: resolution, refresh rate, scanning methods (interlaced or progressive), video type (2D or 3D, HDMI or DVI), HDCP version, general control packet status, color space information (RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, 4:2:2, or 4:2:0), color depth (8bit, 10bit or 12bit), and audio information.
- Use the easy-to-use OSD menu to view detailed information of the input video source, including:
- Video timing: TMDS clock, Pixel clock, Horizontal/vertical frequency, Horizontal/vertical total pixel, active area, front/back porch and Sync polarity
- Audio timing: ACR status, PLL status, Packet layout, input/output audio channels etc.
- HDMI packet: ACR, ASP, GCP, ACP, ISRC1, ISRC2, One Bit, DST, HBR, GAMUT, Audio Megadata, VSIF, AVI, SPD, AIF, MPEG Source, DRMI (HDR)
Why not buy this NTI MONTEST-HD4K 4K Ultra HD HDMI Video Test Pattern Generator/Analyzer today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).