NTI HD-ENC-H264 H.264 HDMI Video Encoder
NTI HD-ENC-H264 H.264 HDMI Video Encoder streams 1080p video from an HDMI video source to a media streaming server (Wowza, Xtreme Codes, Nginx, etc) or online live broadcast platform (YouTube Live, FaceBook Live, IBM Cloud Video (Ustream), etc) over IP in real time. It encodes video using H.264 compression and AAC/MP3 audio.
NTI HD-ENC-H264 H.264 HDMI Video Encoder Features:
- Accepts 1080p HD video at 60 frames per second and produces IP streams that can be sent on a standard Ethernet cable.
- Encode the same HDMI video source in two different formats and resolutions - unicast and multicast.
- Supports RTMP, RTSP, UDP, HTTP, HLS, FLV and ONVIF protocols
- Compatible with most Internet live broadcast platforms, such as YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitter Live, Twitch, and IBM Upstream.
- Broadcast to SmartTVs using a media streaming sever, such as Wowza, Xtreme Codes, Nginx, etc.
- Easy-to-use HTTP-based web interface.
- Modify network and video quality settings such as IP address, bit rate, and fps.
- Add text and logos to the video stream.
- Supports 100Base-T Ethernet connection.
- Linux inside.
- Ideal solution for many applications, including:
- Digital signage
- Hotel TV systems
- Live broadcast
- Classrooms - teaching online
- IP video surveillance
- Video conference
Why not buy this NTI HD-ENC-H264 H.264 HDMI Video Encoder today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).