NTI E-LD1000-5 Liquid Detection Sensor, Plenum Rope-Style Features:
- For detecting water presence and warning of flooding.
- 100% waterproof electronics.
- Detects any conductive liquid or moisture.
- Minimum puddle: 0.6" (15 mm) diameter.
- Detects liquid depth >0.1" (2.5 mm).
- Voltage and current:
- Open Circuit: 5VDC max @ 1µA.
- Closed circuit: <300mV @ 10.7mA.
- Available water sensor cable (x) lengths: 1/10/50/100/200/400/600/800/1000 feet.
- Bend radius: 0.375" (9.53 mm)
- Operating temperature: 32 to 167˚F (0 to 75˚C).
- Available 2-wire plenum cable (y) lengths: 5/10/20/50/100 feet.
- Plenum rating: CL2P (UL)
- Diameter: 0.25 in (6.35mm)
- Contact an NTI product consultant for cable lengths over 100 feet (30 meters) - supports up to 1,000 feet (305 meters).
- Regulatory approvals: CE, RoHS
- MTBF: 10,869,188 hrs
- Use self-adhesive clips (E-CLPxx-LD) to prevent sensor rope cable from shifting after installation
Why not buy this NTI E-LD1000-5 Liquid Detection Sensor, Plenum Rope-Style today?
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
NTI E-LD1000-5 User Manual
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the NTI E-LD1000-5 Liquid Detection Sensor, Plenum Rope-Style or Call 800-841-9238
HDTV Supply, Inc and Network Technologies Inc. (NTI) have created a 15-day trial program on many of the NTI products to help you evaluate their products. Here are details on how the program works:
What is the Program name? Try It - Like It - Buy It
What do I need to do to get a product? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your:
- Product Name and URL of the product
- Your name, company name, address, telephone number and company URL
- A second company name verification like your company Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or all, URLs
At the end of the 15 day trial, you either buy the unit(s) or return with the RMA number given to you when you contact us at the time of return. If you elect to not keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email email@example.com giving them the technical reason why you want to return it. If you decide to keep the product Reply to the previous email sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org we will change your credit card. If we do not hear from you the credit card will be charged on the 15th day.
Who pays for the shipping cost to and from NTI?
- If the product cost is $250 or greater and you keep the product the shipping is free.
- If the product cost is less than $250 you pay shipping.
- If the product is returned to NTI you pay the shipping cost to and from NTI in Ohio.
NTI E-LD1000-5 Liquid Detection Sensor, Plenum Rope-Style
Recently Viewed Items