NTI E-FENCE1 Fence Vibration Sensor
NTI E-FENCE1 Fence Vibration Sensor Features:
- Detects when individuals climb over or cut through chain link or wire mesh fences.
- Advanced built-in signal processor prevents false alarms.
- Four sensitivity settings to tune each sensor to a particular fence section and intrusion type.
- Two open-collector outputs - alarm and power failure.
- UV resistant case and epoxy sealed electronics provides maximum resistance to harsh environments.
- Rated NEMA 4X and UL94 5V.
- Use individually or chain units with each ranging from 40 to 60 feet away.
- Includes mounting brackets for installing the sensor to fence fabric.
- Screw terminals.
- Connect to digital input or RJ45 sensor port on an ENVIROMUX system.
- To connect to the digital inputs, use a 22 AWG 2-wire cable. Connect the other end to the sensor screw terminal.
- To connect to the RJ45 inputs, use CAT5/5e/6 cable terminated at one end with RJ45 connector. Connect the un-terminated end to the sensor screw terminal.
- Powered by E-2D/5D/16D.
- Operating temperature: -4 to 131˚F (-20 to 55˚C).
- Operating voltage: 9-15V DC.
- Dimensions WxDxH (in): 2.55x4.7x1.6 (65x119x41 mm)
Why not buy this NTI E-FENCE1 Fence Vibration Sensor today?
Reasons To Buy an NTI Product