NTI (Network Technologies Inc.) makes various types of cables to transmit data. NTI cables are a variety of cables that are used in data centers, LANs (Local Area Networks), WANs (Wide Area Networks), and other high-bandwidth applications. They come in a variety of types, including USB, CAT6, and fiber optic cables and more, each designed to meet specific cable requirements. These are just a few examples of network cables commonly used in various applications.
Some of the features of NTI cables include:
- High-speed data transfer: NTI cables are designed to support high-speed data transfer, making them ideal for use in high-bandwidth applications.
- Long-distance transmission: NTI cables can be used to transmit data over long distances, making them a good choice for use in data centers and other large networks.
- Durability: NTI cables are made from high-quality materials and are designed to be durable, making them a good choice for use in demanding environments.
- Security: NTI cables can be used to secure data transmissions, making them a good choice for use in applications where security is a priority.
Here are some specific examples of NTI cables and their features:
- The ASD Cable is a special cable that allows for extended connections of the NTI Audio measurement microphones. It supports the transfer of the electronic data sheet from the microphone to the XL2 Analyzer.
- The Structured Cabling solutions from NTI are designed to be reliable, scalable, and secure. They use smaller, standardized subsystems that allow individual connections to be more easily found, moved, and managed.
- The 4K HDMI USB KVM Extender Over IP with Video Wall Support is a product that allows you to extend an Ultra-HD 4Kx2K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDMI monitor, USB keyboard, and USB mouse up to 230 feet (70 m) away from a computer. It also supports USB touchscreen monitors.
Overall, NTI cables are a high-quality line of cables that are designed to meet the needs of a variety of applications. They offer high-speed data transfer, long-distance transmission, durability, and security.