Kramer VS-84UT 8x4 HDMI, HDBaseT & Audio Matrix Switcher
This Kramer VS-84UT 8x4 HDMI, HDBaseT & Audio Matrix Switcher is an all−in−one 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) audio−video presentation system with integrated range extension and an integrated control system master. The unit switches the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to both HDMI™ and HDBaseT 2.0 with USB extension and PoE on the HDBaseT output ports. Outstanding audio support includes balanced stereo audio, unbalanced stereo audio, and de−embedded audio sources that output to embedded audio, balanced stereo audio as well as a power amplified audio output.
VS−84UT includes a master room controller that can operate over Ethernet (LAN) with control ports that include: one bidirectional RS−485, four RS−232, four IR, four GPI/O, and eight relays to control a wide variety of AV devices. It includes a KNET™ connector interface that enables access to the master controller from auxiliary room controllers such as control keypads. The unit can also provide power to auxiliary room controllers via the KNET™ connectors. VS−84UT includes an Ethernet gateway to control and manage remote I/O ports.
Kramer VS-84UT 8x4 HDMI, HDBaseT & Audio Matrix Switcher Features:
- Versatile All–in–One Solution — Provides a high–performance AV presentation matrix, powerful HDBaseT signal extender and fully featured, programmable master room controller in one unit.
- High–Performance, Professional AV Matrix — Switches 6 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI inputs and 2 HDBaseT 2.0 signals to 2 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI outputs and 2 HDBaseT 2.0 signals at up to 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphics channel) data rate. Signals are HDCP and DVI compliant with Deep Color, 3D, and 7.1 PCM. Includes active source & acceptor detection, auto–switching and auto–scanning of inputs, and a non–volatile memory that retains the last configuration, after switching the power off and then on again.
- Flexible Audio Extraction, Embedding and Control Options — Includes 4 balanced stereo or 8 microphone audio inputs (selectable), 4 unbalanced stereo inputs, 2 line–out balanced stereo audio outputs and one audio amplified output. Features audio volume control, audio breakaway and AFV (audio–follow–video) operation support. Global mute for both video and audio outputs enables smooth integration of the audio system with a public announcement audio system in case of an emergency event.
- Powerful HDBaseT Extender — Extends signals up to 100m at 4K @60Hz (4:2:0), up to 130m (430ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp), and up to 180m (590ft) at ultra mode and full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp). Featuring Kramer reKlocking™ and Equalization Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. Note: For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Programmable Master Room Controller — Connect multiple peripheral devices and control them using intuitive embedded web pages. Schedule actions and macros to automate device control.
- Multi–Client IP — Simultaneous IP control communication with up to 15 IP control clients.
- Diverse and Abundant Control Port Formats — Includes USB 1.1 & USB 2.0 (up to 127Mbps) via 2 USB type–A and 2 USB type–B ports, 6 IR Ports, 1 Ethernet port, 1 1G Ethernet port for HDBaseT tunneling, 1 K–NET™ connector; 1 RS–485 and 2 RS–232 bidirectional control ports, 4 IR emitter control ports, 4 GPI/O control ports, and 8 relay control ports. *****The control ports are for K–Config only and not compatible with Kramer Control.*****
- IP Port Extension and Control — Ethernet port connects to control gateways for I/O port extending, and operating IP controlled devices. *****The control ports are for K–Config only and not compatible with Kramer Control.*****
- Provides Power and Control in a Single Connection — HDBaseT outputs provide PoE (Power over Ethernet) to compatible devices. K–NET™ connector carries power along with control communication to either a master room controller or auxiliary control keypad. *****The control ports are for K–Config only and not compatible with Kramer Control.*****
- Control Volume, Sensors, Locks, and Lighting — Using 4 general–purpose (GPI/O) control ports configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface.
- Control Screens, Drapes, Shades, Blinds and IR sensors — Using 8 contact closure ports.
- Compatibility with Kramer Software Solutions — Kramer Network Compatible — Remote control and management over customer IP network. Kramer K–Config™ Compatible — Windows based control program with easy configuration and upload to a room controller over customer IP network.
- Advanced EDID Management per Input.
- Convenient Unit Control and Maintenance Options — User–friendly embedded web pages via the Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, and RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller. Firmware Upgrade over Ethernet via a user–friendly software upgrade tool.
- Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 2U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power connection
Why not buy this Kramer VS-84UT 8x4 HDMI, HDBaseT & Audio Matrix Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).