Kramer VS-44DT 4x4 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT Extended–Reach PoE Matrix Switcher
This Kramer VS-44DT 4x4 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT Extended–Reach PoE Matrix Switcher is a 4x4 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI/HDBaseT matrix switcher that transmits video, audio, Ethernet, RS–232 and IR signals over extended distances. The unit accepts up to four HDMI and four IR inputs as well as Ethernet and RS–232 network and control. The inputs can be routed to any or all of the four HDBaseT outputs, the first two of which also have simultaneous HDMI outputs. VS–44DT connects to compatible HDBaseT receivers such as, TP–780RXR, TP–580RXR and TP–588D. It supports resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA. The matrix is a PoE provider that provides power over Ethernet to compatible PoE receivers.
Kramer VS-44DT 4x4 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT Extended–Reach PoE Matrix Switcher Features:
- Max. Data Rate – 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution – 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
- HDBaseT Range – Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K); up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC–UNIKAT cables.
- Cables – For optimum range and performance, use the recommended Kramer cables available at www.kramerav.com/product/VS–44DT.
- HDBaseT Extension – Includes Video, Audio, Ethernet, RS–232 and IR signals.
- Outputs – 4 HDBaseT with outputs 1 and 2 having simultaneous HDMI outputs.
- PoE Support – PoE provider to HDBaseT receivers such as the TP–588D and TP–780RXR.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- EDID Capture – Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- HDMI Support – 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS–HD® and 7.1 PCM.
- Non–Volatile Memory – Stores and recalls preset matrix configurations.
- Automatic Output Shutdown – If no input signal is detected after a configurable idle period.
- Kramer Protocol 3000 Support.
- Lock Button – Prevents unwanted tampering with the settings.
- Flexible Control Options – Embedded Web server, RS–232, IR remote (included).
- Worldwide Power Supply – 100–240V AC.
Why not buy this Kramer VS-44DT 4x4 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT Extended–Reach PoE Matrix Switcher today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).