Kramer RC-206 6-Button I/O Control Keypad (EU, UK, US)
Kramer RC-206 6-Button I/O Control Keypad (EU, UK, US) is a compact 6-button control keypad that fits US, European and UK standard 1-gang wall junction boxes. Easy to deploy, RC-206 fits decoratively within a room design and is perfectly suited for use as a user interface keypad within a Kramer Control system. Using K-Config, tap into the rich, built-in I/O interfaces that enable this keypad to be used as a flexible, standalone room controller. In this way, it is ideal for classroom and meeting room control, providing end-user convenient control of complex multimedia systems and other room facilities such as screens, lighting and shades.
Multiple keypads can be linked together side-by-side or at a distance, via a single K-NET™ cable carrying both power and communication, providing uniform design and user experience.
Kramer RC-206 6-Button I/O Control Keypad (EU, UK, US) Features:
- Clear and Customizable User Interface - RGB-color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons with custom labeled, removable button caps, allowing simple and intuitive end-user and guest control over facility deployed devices and systems.
- Flexible Room Control - Control any room device via LAN connections, multiple RS-232 and RS-485 serial ports, and various IR, relay and general purpose I/O built-in device ports. Connect the keypad to an IP network with additional control gateways interfacing with remote controlled devices, for extending control across large space facilities.
- Expandable Control System - According to arising demands, easily expands to be part of a larger control system, or coupled-operation with auxiliary keypads, via either LAN or K-NET™ single cable connection delivering both power and communication.
- Simple Control Programming - Using K-Config software. Leverage the power of Kramer's highly customizable, flexible and user-friendly software, to easily program complex control scenarios of Pro-AV, Lighting, and other room and facility controlled devices.
- Easy and Cost-effective Installation - Compactly fits into standard US, EU and UK 1-gang in-wall box size, allows decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches.
Why not buy this Kramer RC-206 6-Button I/O Control Keypad (EU, UK, US) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).