Kramer DIP-20 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & VGA Auto Switcher and PoE Provider over HDBaseT with Maestro Room Automation
DIP-20 is an extended reach 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), HDBaseT transmitter and Step-in commander for VGA video, HDMI, and unbalanced stereo audio embedding and de-embedding. DIP-20 accepts HDMI and VGA video input, an Ethernet signal, serial data, and an unbalanced stereo audio input (that is embedded into the output signal). It transmits the signal to an HDBaseT (twisted pair) cable to a compatible receiver (for example, the TP-588D or TP-580RXR).
DIP-20 is a PoE (Power over Ethernet) provider and can power compatible PoE acceptors (for example, TP-588D).
Kramer DIP-20 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & VGA Auto Switcher and PoE Provider over HDBaseT with Maestro Room Automation Features:
- Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Automation - Intuitive user interface enables you to fully automate your meeting room elements. Configure lights, shades, devices and more to be activated by an extensive range of triggers, including input/output connectivity, routing, and button pressing. By minimizing user intervention, Maestro room automation saves meeting prep time and minimizes human error before presentations.
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution - 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™ and 3D.
- HDBaseT Certified.
- Automatic Live Input Detection - Based on video clock presence.
- Automatic Input Selection - Based on manual selection or last connected input.
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection & Embedding.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- System Range - Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K); up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC-UNIKAT cables.
- Data Equalization and Reclocking.
- Local Balanced Audio De-Embedding.
- Support for Digital Audio Formats.
- Lockable EDID.
- Local Step-In Switching - Button & contact closure.
- Power Supply - Supports PoE to power a remote receiver (such as TP-588D). Requires independent power supply.
Kramer DIP-20 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & VGA Auto Switcher and PoE Provider over HDBaseT with Maestro Room Automation Applications:
- Display systems requiring simple, automatic input selection
- Multimedia and presentation source selection
- Video distribution in hotel rooms and schools
Why not buy this Kramer DIP-20 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI & VGA Auto Switcher and PoE Provider over HDBaseT with Maestro Room Automation today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).