This Kramer 614R/T Single–Fiber Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter & Receiver is a small and lightweight, detachable optical transmitter and receiver pair. They transmit uncompressed DVI resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz using one multimode fiber optic cable with SC connectors. The 614T converts the DVI signal to an optical signal that it transmits to the 614R. The 614R decodes the optical signals back to a DVI signal.
Kramer 614R/T Single–Fiber Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter & Receiver Features:
- Max. Data Rate – 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution – Up to WUXGA, 2K or 1080p (XGA not supported).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Not HDCP Compliant.
- Standards Compliance – Certified for medical applications according to IEC 60601–1–2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Laser Standards Compliance – IEC 60825–1, FDA 21CFR1040; Laser Class 1: Safety of laser products.
- System Range – Up to 500m (1640ft) (multimode).
- EDID Capture – Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (614T).
- EMI/RFI Free.
- Cable – 1 SC multimode fiber optic cable.
- Power – External power adapters (supplied) or 5V DC from source (auto detect).
Kramer 614R/T Single–Fiber Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter & Receiver Applications:
- Digital flat panel and plasma displays used in medical, commercial and travel applications
- Conference rooms and auditoriums
- Kiosks with digital flat panel displays for presenting information
- LED signboards in streets and stadiums
Why not buy this Kramer 614R/T Single–Fiber Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter & Receiver today?
Kramer 614R/T Single–Fiber Detachable DVI Optical Transmitter & Receiver
- INPUTS: 1 DVI (614T), 1 multimode fiber optic with SC connector (614R)
- OUTPUTS: 1 multimode fiber optic with SC connector (614T), 1 DVI (614R)
- MAX DATA RATE: 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel), up to WUXGA, 2K or 1080p @36bit color depth (does not support XGA)
- MAX. RANGE: 500m (1640ft) over 50/125 multi–mode fiber at WUXGA (1920x1200), 60Hz refresh rate
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 5V DC, 300mA max. (614T), 200mA max. (614R):
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE:0? to +40?C (32? to 104?F)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: –40? to +70?C (–40? to 158?F)
- HUMIDITY: 10% to 85%, RHL non–condensing
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Two 5V DC/1A power supplies