Key Digital KD-X444S 4K/18G HDBT POH Extenders (Includes KIT Tx/Rx 4K/40meters 1080P/70meters)
This Key Digital KD-X444S 4K/18G HDBT POH Extenders (Includes KIT Tx/Rx 4K/40meters 1080P/70meters) is an HDCP2.2 compliant long range HDBaseT kit (Tx + Rx) with support of 18Gbps 4K/UHD signal extension for the latest digital video standards. KD-X444S extends UHD/4K signals up to 130 ft. (40m) using CAT5e/6 cabling. 1080p signals may be extended up to 230 ft. (70m). In addition to HDMI video and audio signals, KD-X444S carries IR and RS-232 for controlling remotely located equipment.
NOTE: HDTV Supply is proud to be an Authorized Reseller of Key Digital Products and provide Key Digitals 3 YEAR WARRANTY along with our Free HDTV Supply Lifetime Telephone Tech Support. HDTV Supply also upgrades their 3-Year Warranty to a 5-YEAR WARRANTY at no cost to you and we will Price Match if you find a lower price from an Authorized Key Digital Reseller conforming to the specs on this product page.
Key Digital KD-X444S 4K/18G HDBT POH Extenders (Includes KIT Tx/Rx 4K/40meters 1080P/70meters) Features:
- HDBaseT via Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
- 4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
- Flexible Power over HDBaseT: Only one power connection needed. Tx may power Rx, or Rx may power Tx.
- Low Profile: Super slim chassis design
- Signal Extension: For resolution and cable quality
- 4K/UHD: 125 ft. (40m) maximum 1080p: 230 ft. (70m) maximum
- HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
- EDID Control: Internal library with 15 EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data from Output/Display device connected to Rx
- Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug Detection control
- IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on IR In ports collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
- Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices or control systems connected to Tx and Rx units
- RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on Phoenix connector
- Unit Control Mode: Provides control of Tx unit as well as connectivity status
- Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- CEC Pass-thru: For inter-device control between input and output HDMI channel
- Control System Support: Fully controllable by all RS-232 supported control systems via open API: Compass Control® Pro, AMX®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-X444S 4K/18G HDBT POH Extenders (Includes KIT Tx/Rx 4K/40meters 1080P/70meters) today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).