Key Digital KD-PRO20 Commercial-Grade HDMI Cable
This Key Digital KD-PRO20 Commercial-Grade HDMI Cable
is high-quality cable series offers the latest in 4K resolutions with Ultra HD/4K support up to 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4 and 50/60Hz at 4:4:4. These cables feature HDR10 (High Dynamic Range) which provides for super life-like images through the use of a greater range of luminance levels. They are HDCP 2.2 compliant as well as backwards compatible down to lower HDCP versions. The Ethernet Channel on these Pro series cables allow for 100 Mb/s of Ethernet speeds between two HDMI connected devices.
They have 3D capabilities that allow for 3D stereoscopic signal formats to be passed, as well as an Audio Return Channel (ARC) which allows the audio to be returned from the display back to the HDMI source for amplification and display. The KD-Pro series will support all digital audio formats to include: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio. Lastly these cables have been designed using OPEN EYE Technology, meaning they have been certified and tested for low loss and a noise-free performanceNOTE: HDTV Supply is proud to be an Authorized Reseller of Key Digital Products and provide Key Digitals 3 YEAR WARRANTY along with our Free HDTV Supply Lifetime Telephone Tech Support. HDTV Supply also upgrades their 3-Year Warranty to a 5-YEAR WARRANTY at no cost to you and we will Price Match if you find a lower price from an Authorized Key Digital Reseller conforming to the specs on this product page.
Key Digital KD-PRO20 Commercial-Grade HDMI Cable Features:
- HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
- HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
- Ultra HD/4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4 and 50/60Hz at 4:4:4
- Ethernet Channel: 100 Mb/s Ethernet between two HDMI connecting devices
- Audio Return Channel: Audio can be returned from display back to HDMI source for amplification and display
- 3D Support: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 24/25/30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 50/60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
- Bandwidth: 18Gbps for support of latest HDMI standards
- OPEN EYE™ Technology: Certified & tested for low loss and noise-free performance
- Support All Digital Audio Formats: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio™
Why not buy this Key Digital KD-PRO20 Commercial-Grade HDMI Cable today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).