Intelix FLX-3232 Flexible Card-Based Matrix Switcher - 32 Input x 32 Output
Intelix FLX-3232 Flexible Card-Based Matrix Switcher - 32 Input x 32 Output is a modular video matrix switcher that supports up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs. There are eight input slots and eight output slots; each modular input or output card supports up to four device connections. In addition to front panel control, the FLX-3232 can be controlled via IR, RS232, or TCP/IP connections.
The modular input cards include the following connections: HDMI, DVI, HDBaseT (with RS232 and bi-directional wide-band IR), and analog video with digital scaling via HD15 (VGA-UXGA, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video and composite video). The modular output cards include the following connections: HDMI, DVI, and HDBaseT.
Stereo audio embedding is available on the HDMI input cards to allow analog audio to be inserted into the digital signal. Stereo audio can be de-embedded using the HDMI or HDBaseT output cards. Advanced EDID management restricts sources to output only stereo audio, while emulating the native video data from the attached displays. This system allows analog audio to be switched with the paired digital video, eliminating the requirement for an additional audio matrix switcher.
Clear button caps provide legible text on the front panel, which can be customized for each installation. IR, RS232, and TCP/IP provide a wide range of options for third party control systems. Ten programmable presets provide an efficient means of configuring the video and audio distribution for common usage patterns.
The FLX-3232 was designed with flexibility in mind. There are over 80 possible input card to output card combinations. Since the system is modular, the system integrator can customize their installation per their customer's needs and not the limitations of available hardware.
Intelix FLX-3232 Flexible Card-Based Matrix Switcher - 32 Input x 32 Output Features:
- Plug and play card-based design allows user to select between HDBaseT, HDMI, and DVI-D inputs and outputs
- VGA input cards are available
- Any input type to any output type (VGA - input only)
- 200ms internal switching time - viewable switching times will vary according to destination devices
- RS232, IR, and TCP/IP control
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA signal switching and routing
- Extend 1080p up to 229 feet with FLX-BI4 and DIGI-HD70-R (video and audio) or DIGI-HDE (video, audio and control) or up to 195 ft using the DIGI-HD60C-R (video, audio, and control)
- Ideal for digital signage, corporate facilities, churches, schools, conference centers, and any other facility that requires high definition multimedia distribution
Why not buy this Intelix FLX-3232 Flexible Card-Based Matrix Switcher - 32 Input x 32 Output today?