Intelix AS-1H1V-WP-W HDMI/VGA Auto-Switching Wallplate with VGA Scaling & HDBaseT Output
Intelix AS-1H1V-WP-W HDMI/VGA Auto-Switching Wallplate with VGA Scaling & HDBaseT Output is a two-gang, Decora-style wallplate designed to be the primary PC interface for classrooms, boardrooms, and conference centers. It features VGA + Audio to HDMI conversion with VGA scaling up to 1920x1200 and an HDMI input.
The AS-1H1V-WP utilizes HDBaseT technology to extend the digital output up to 70 meters away using solid core shielded Category 5e or greater cable. This transmitter device is compatible with several Intelix HDBaseT receivers, but is designed to work primarily with the DIGI-HD60C-R. The unit features multiple EDID modes to eliminate user confusion, and incompatible video formats.
The AS-1H1V can be powered from the rear panel or by Power over HDBaseT (PoH), including midspan injectors that support Power over Ethernet (PoE) Alternative A or Alternative B. Built-in surge protection and diagnostic LEDs ensure hassle-free and robust installations. The AS-1H1V-WP also features a customizable power management system, which will put the unit into a low power state after no video for 30 minutes or being inactive for 3 hours by default. When using the local power input, 12V DC is available for other devices on the power output connections on the rear of the device.
The AS-1H1V-WP will detect which input has an active video input, and switch to that input - if both inputs are active, the "last in" will be selected. There are additional contact closure inputs provided on the rear of the unit to allow third party control. RS232 control of the AS-1H1V-WP can be accomplished by connecting to the RS232 port on a compatible receiver, such as a DIGI-HD60C-R, or through a direct connection on the RS232 input of the device.
The AS-1H1V-WP can be programmed to control the connected display. The display manufacturer's RS232 commands can be entered into the AS-1H1V-WP with the use of Intelix Display Control software. This allows display power and input to be automatically controlled based on video activity, eliminating the need for a third party control system in many installations.
Intelix AS-1H1V-WP-W HDMI/VGA Auto-Switching Wallplate with VGA Scaling & HDBaseT Output Features:
- HDMI (including audio) and VGA/3.5mm Stereo input
- HDMI and HDBaseT output - 70m Max Distance
- Automatically switches input to active video
- VGA scaling up to 1920x1200
- RS232, Auto, and Dry Contact Closure for control of device
- PoH (Power over HDBaseT) or 24V DC local power
- Display Control Software to control TV or projector with RS232 commands - automatically turns display on/off
- Customizable power management system when not in use
- Uses any shielded solid core Cat5e or greater twisted pair cabling
- Extension of HDMI and VGA with stereo audio to one HDMI
- Ideal for boardroom, education, and hospitality
Why not buy this Intelix AS-1H1V-WP-W HDMI/VGA Auto-Switching Wallplate with VGA Scaling & HDBaseT Output today?