HDMI to CAT6 Converter
is a great solution for extending an HDMI signal over one CAT6 cable up to 330 feet without signal degradation. The HDMI to CAT6 Converter supports any resolution up to 1080p and using the TCP/IP standard is designed to convert an HDMI audio and video signal to standard TCP/IP and transmit it with a CAT6 cable or via a managed LAN (See the above More Pictures Tab).NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
What sets our HDMI over CAT6 Converter from the competition:
- The HDMI to CAT6 Converter can extend HDMI audio & video up to 330 feet
- Alternately it can be connected into a managed LAN
- By buying the above additional HDMI receivers you can connect multiple TVs over a LAN via a router - See above MORE PICTURES Tab
- Used with another router it can extend 120M longer
- Turn key install: For less than $200 you get a TRANSMITTER and RECEIVER plus one AC adapter....just add cables
- Auto install: no software needed.
- Uses M-JPEG technology to process image compression
HDMI over CAT6 Converter Features:
- Perfect audio and video quality up to 330 feet (100m)
- Supports CAT5E/CAT6 cables of variable types.
- Supported HDMI formats:
- 480i @ 60Hz
- 480p @ 60Hz
- 576i @ 50Hz
- 576p @ 50Hz
- 720p @ 50/60Hz
- 1080i @ 50/60Hz
- 1080p @ 50/60Hz
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- HDCP compliant
- It can transmit HDMI 1080P signal UP to above 100M by using UTP Cat5e6.
- It can transmit by a managed LAN
- Supported LAN bandwidth: 100M
- Extend to 120M longer by adding one more Ethernet router
- Apply M-JPEG technology to process image compressing. The loss of image quality is very small;
- Extends HDMI up to 120 meters for 1080P over one CAT6
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- HDCP compatible
- Support Lan bandwidth: 100M
- Extends by Router connection or LAN connection, cable length requirements are as follows:
- CAT5: Maximum 80 meters between two devices
- CAT5e: Maximum 100 meters between two devices
- CAT6: Maximum 120 meters between two devices
The installation of the HDMI to CAT6 Converter is quick and easy, simply place Sender unit next to your HDTV source such as a DVD player, place the Receiver unit next to your display, then connect only one CAT6 cable and you are done, the signal will be sent over the CAT6 cable with perfect video quality.
Why not buy this HDMI to CAT6 Converter today?