This HDMI with HDMI 1.4 3D and a built-in Gigabit Ethernet Switch
, IR & RS232 and can send an HDMI audio and video signal over 300 feet over a single CAT6 cable. It has an independent built-in Ethernet switch to conveniently wire to your DVD player, SAT receiver, Apple TV, etc. Ethernet outputs and then to your router.
The HDMI to CAT6 HDBaseT Adapter set are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for HDMI, 100BaseT Ethernet, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The transmitter converts HDMI, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232 and IR input signals to an HDBaseT twisted pair signal. The included receiver converts the HDBaseT signal back to HDMI, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232 and IR signals.
4X1 HDMI Switch over CAT6 Features:
HDBaseT Supports Full HD Uncompressed Video:
- HDMI pass-through to go to another TV or HDMI device.
- 2D and 3D compliant.
- For 3D support please use if possible a CAT6 23 AWG solid cable
- Includes a transmitter & receiver and universal power adapter.
- All HDMI 1.4 compliant devices as well as with older 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions
- Built-in Gigabit ethernet switch
- Built-in IR and RS232 extender.
- Supports 3D, Deep Color, DTS-HD & Dolby TrueHD digital audio.
- Supports 1080p/24 as well as the new HDTV's that have the 1080p/120 and 1080p/200 and above option to support 24 FPS
- Supports DVI with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Installs in seconds
- HDCP compliant.
- Compatible with all HDMI sources and displays.
- Supports high resolution input/outputs of 480i, 480p, 576p, 1080i and 1080p
- Local Connectors: HDMI / RJ45 / DB9 /3.5mm IR
- Remote Connectors: HDMI / RJ45 / DB9 / 3.5mm IR
- Universal power adapter
HDBaseT delivers uncompressed HD video to a network of devices or as a point-to-point connection. Uncompressed content supports all video sources, including legacy products, accurately renders gaming graphics and features such as Electronic program guides, and does not degrade video quality or add latency. HDBaseT supports TV and PC video formats including standard, enhanced, high-definition and 3D video.RS232:
For RS232 control signal transmission, just connect two RS232 cables to both RS232 ports of HDMI over a single CAT5/6 Cable Extender Set, they work just like an
RS232 extension cable.
Why not buy this HDMI over CAT6 with HDMI 1.4 3D and a built-in Gigabit Ethernet Switch today?