HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K HDBaseT Balun
sends HDMI audio & 1080p video up to 330 feet & 4K/30 up to 220 feet with only one CAT6 cable. HDBaseT Balun includes a Transmitter & Receiver. The built-in IR extender function on the HDMI to CAT5/6 HDBaseT Adapter allows IR remote control of Source devices from a remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the Display back to the source devices. It includes 1-Transmitter, 1-Receiver, 1-AC adapters and 2-Infrared cables for the transmitter as the receiver has a built-in IR window.
This HDBaseT Balun includes a transmitter unit (TX) and a receiver unit(RX), working as a pair.
It supports high resolution up to 4Kx2K HDMI signal via CAT6/6A/7 network cable, max to 100m with zero
latency. At the same time, the signal is stable, and the built-in EDID greatly improves the compatibility of the
device. Our HDBaseT Balun supports two way wideband IR remote control and RS232 , also it supports PoC to power the
sender/receiver (Connect power supply to the transmitter /receiver, each unit will power up, as the unit
through network cable). This product is perfect for AV transmission in applications of HD conference system,
HD video shooting, HD multimedia education system, HD digital advertising and signage etc. The device has a long transmission distance, low use cost, convenient installation and good compatibility, and it is a stable and efficient transmission method.
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this HDBaseT Balun adds virtually no latency to the signal, less than 10 microseconds over 330 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are taking about 3 microseconds. This means, for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are in synch with the image on all the screens. HDBaseT delivers full HD / 3D and 2K / 4K uncompressed video to a network of devices or to a single device (point-to-point ). Since the video is passed through the HDMI chipset, HDBaseT supports all key HDMI 1.4 features, including EPG, CEC, EDID, and HDCP.
HDTV Supply, Inc. is an HDBaseT.Org Approved Adopter of HDBaseT Products.
HDBaseT Balun Features:
- Aluminum alloy housing design, stable and durable ;compact size and Slim ,strong anti-interference,
Wall-mounted type is more convenient;
- HDBaseT technology. Supports 3D signal
- Uncompressed transmits HDMI signals up to 70 meters for 4Kx2K over one cat6 cable & 100m for 1080p@60hz.
- Support 2-way wide band infrared signal transmission;
- Support RS232 & CEC pass-through
- Build-in EDID function, can match many kind display device;
- Support POC unilateral power supply, need 1pc 12V power to TX/RX
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 standards
- Ethernet cables with a standard IEEE - 568b connection, convenient installation;
- High compatibility, can auto-match source and display device;
- Built-in automatic adjustment system, make the image smooth, clear and stable;
- 4K, 2D and 3D compliant
- Metal casing
- It supports 4K by 2K resolutions for Post Productions, Digital Movie Theaters, CAD/CAM and Video Graphics applications.
- Supports all HDMI 1.4 formats
- Does not support HDMI 1.4 back Ethernet
- Uses HDBaseT Lite Technology to 70M
- Manage both source device and display remotely
- 340 MHz bandwidth and extends up to ~220 feet
- Full IR bandwidth capability up to 80 KHz
- Deep Color Video with EDID pass-thru capability
- DTS-HD & Dolby TrueHD multi-channel digital audio
- Includes 1-Transmitter, 1-Receiver, 1-AC adapter and 1-Infra-Red cable for the transmitter as the receiver has a built-in IR window.
Why not buy this HDBaseT Balun today?
By utilizing POE technology both HDMI audio and video signals and power can be sent to a device via standard Cat5e/6/6a cabling. This means you do not need to install a power outlet at the device location and you can use readily available, relatively low cost Ethernet cabling with this this HDBaseT Extender.HDBaseT Supports Full HD Uncompressed Video:
HDBaseT delivers uncompressed HD video to a network of devices or as a point-to-point connection. Uncompressed content supports all video sources, including legacy products, accurately renders gaming graphics and features such as Electronic program guides, and does not degrade video quality or add latency. HDBaseT supports TV and PC video formats including standard, enhanced, high-definition and 3D video.RS232:
For RS232 control signal transmission, just connect two RS232 cables to both RS232 ports of HDMI over a single CAT5/6 Cable Extender Set, they work just like an
RS232 extension cable.
HDBaseT Balun Specs:
- HDMI version: HDMI 1.4 High speed with 3D
- HDCP version: HDCP1.4
- Supported HDMI resolutions: 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/576i/480P/480i
- Supported video color bit: deep color 24bit/36bit
- Supported audio formats: LPCM/Dolby-AC3/DTS7.1/DSD
- Input Video signal: 5.0Volts P-P
- Output cable distance: Less than 12 feet of 24AWG
- Input cable distance: Less than 12 feet of 24AWG
- Data transfer: 6.75Gbps-10.2Gbps
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Operating Temperature: -15 to +55C (5 to 131F)
- Power adapter format: Input AC (50Hz.60Hz) 100- 240V
- Power Supply: DC 12V
HDBaseT Balun Contents:
- 1x HDMI extender transmitter (TX)
- 1x HDMI extender receiver (RxR
- 1x AC adapter (12VDC)
- 1x IR transmitter bulb
- 1x IR receiver bulb
- 1x User's manual
Why not buy this HDBaseT Balun today?
Q/AQ: Can I use this HDMI extender to patch through a patch panel & wall plates to connect to a remote TV?
No. The Cat5e/6 connection between the HDMI Transmitter and Receiver has to be a single, home run, point-to-point patch cable with CAT6 solid being the best cable for new installations. CAT5e will also work well. Patching through patch panels, couplers, wall jacks and poor conductor patch cables create multiple points of signal attenuation (loss), causing the HDMI signal to degrade to the point where the Receiver may not recognize it.Q: What do the lights mean on this HDMI extender?
See the below:
Q: I need to send my PC 100 feet and don't know what to buy, can you help me?
- POWER: Indicates that power is available to the unit.
- MODE: When blinking indicates the device is active.
- LINK: When ON indicates that an HDBaseT link connection has been established between the two units over the CAT5e cable.
- HDCP: When ON, indicates that video content with HDCP protection is being transferred. When BLINKING, indicates video content without HDCP. When OFF indicates that no video is being transferred.
Sure, see our HDMI over CAT5e/6 comparison spreadsheet
for a complete set of specs of the more popular ones people buy.Q: Does it work with 4k?
Yes, we have tested it with a 4K DVD player and a new Vizio 4k TV. It works with the Xbox One and cable boxes also.Q: Will the Remote IR work with all remote controls?
The IR repeater works well with 26 KHz single band remotes but may not work with multi-band remotes used on a few satellite boxes. Look for 2 emitters on the nose of the remote. If you are pre-wiring make sure to run a 3rd cat5 cable so you can add an IR system that can handle multi-band remotes. If you have multi-band remotes you might want to upgrade your remotes to UHF, which goes through walls. This will bypass the IR system completely on the extender or change to a universal remote control to handle all your devices.Q: Does the remote IR work with a HDMI matrix switch or HDMI splitter?
These HDMI extenders will send both HDMI video and audio from a matrix or splitter, etc but the remote IR is designed to be used with only one source, like a cable box, to one widescreen. There would be too many IR cables to attach on the sources IR window. See our HDMI switchers and splitters that have it integrated.Q: Does it include both a transmitter and a receiver?
Yes and 1 - AC adapter.Q: This HDBaseT Balun supports CEC, what is CEC?
This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though. Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- Keep cables away from any equipment with an electromagnetic wave, e.g., mobile phone, microwave, radio equipment, fluorescent lamp, high voltage power lines, etc.
- CAT5/6 cables should not exceed 220 feet or (70m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Why not buy this HDBaseT Balun today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).