HDTV Supplys WolfPack 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5
cables has 4-RJ45 outputs & distributes an HDMI input into 4 identical outputs simultaneously with only one CAT5e/6 cable per output to distances up to ~100 feet. This 1X4 HDMI Splitters over CAT5 chip-set includes a chip to makes sure the sound and the picture are in sync with all 4 displays and no delays occur between them. The 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 has an HDMI loopout for a local HDMI Monitor. If you need to go to ~150 feet with the 5th output see the above option.
Simply locate the the 1X4 HDMI Splitter over CAT5 at the high definition source, locate each of the four receivers at the monitors. Now each the monitors may be connected using a single run of CAT5e or CAT6 cable, each with a maximum length of ~100 feet. No more HDMI cable length limitations, no more pulling delicate, bulky pre-terminated cable and hoping it is not damaged in the process.
WolfPack 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 Features:
- One HDMI input distribute and extend to four displays using CAT5e/6 cables
- The 1080p distance can be up to ~125 feet using CAT6A solid cables and ~100 feet using CAT5e cables
- Supports HDMI 1.3 protocol
- Supports HDCP 1.2 protocol
- Study EDID function
- Supports 3D
- Supporst HDMI local output for a local TV
- Supports video input : 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Signal type: Single cat5e or cat6(recommended)
- Supported video output: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Audio format support : DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD.
- No loss of quality
- Easy to Use: Plug-n-Play, installs in seconds, no need of any settings.
- Supports a Video Amplifier Bandwidth up to 1.65Gpbs/165MHz
- New EDID chip set to prevent another TV turning off when you turn another TV off.
- It supports 1080p TV′s at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS
- Unused outputs do not upset the other wired outputs as many other splitters do
- Supports both HDMI audio and HDMI video
- Supports DVI with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter.
- Only one CAT5e/6 cable needed to substitute for an HDMI audio and video cable to achieve long distance transmissions
- Follows the IEEE-568B standard .
- FCC CE Certified
The 4-CAT5 to HDMI receivers, and their universal AC adapters are included. Those install at the TV end. See the front and back pictures in the More Pictures TAB. The supplied eight HDMI Extender CAT5 Receivers receive the distributed signal from the splitter and transmit to displays individually. The 4 receivers each come with the required AC adapters. All devices are HDCP compliant. Each receiver works with the splitter as a full functional module to extend the HDTV display up to ~150 feet for 1080p. It supports 1080p TV′s at 24/30/60/100/200/240 Hz and above as well as Blu-rays at 24 FPS. This 1X4 HDMI splitter over CAT5 cable cannot be cascaded to achieve more outputs. Call us if you need more.
Connecting the 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5:
- Connect the single HDMI source (such as HD-DVD, PS3, STB ) to the main HDMI input using an HDMI cable.
- Connect each CAT-5e/6 cable to both of the outputs of the 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 and input of the Receiver.
- Connect outputs of Receivers to the displays
- Plug the power supply into the HDMI 4 Port Splitter Amplifier and the 5V power suppliers to each Receiver individually.
We recommend strongly that you use good CAT5e / 6 cables with any CAT5 / 6 converting products like this one. Most of our "no picture" support calls are due to poor quality and cheap or poorly made cables. Since it is high definition video we only recommend CAT5/6 cables with specs like our CAT-5 /6 cables either bought from us or another high quality supplier. We also recommend, if possible, pre-made cables that are factory tested vs. field made cables due to the advanced testing methods used.
Why not buy this HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 today?
This WolfPack 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 offers solutions for HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
This 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 works with:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An Roku with HDMI outputs
- An Vudu with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- Many PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with a standare HDMI out or an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual or the manufacturers web site.
- and other similar devices.
Why not buy this 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5. The warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
Why not buy this 1X4 HDMI Splitter Over CAT5 today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).