This 1x2 HDMI with Audio Distribution Amplifier
is the most innovative 1x2 HDMI splitters on the market, designed to work as a splitter for any HDMI Video application as well as it can send all type of audio to an amp.Q: Why should I buy an HDMI splinter with audio out when I can just route it from the audio source?
It is best to split out the signal from the HDMI output so there will be no out-of-synch signal between the video and the audio.
1X2 HDMI Splitter with Audio Extractor Features:
- Splits an HDMI source up to 2 outputs simultaneously without signal loss
- Supports 1 - SPDIF optical digital audio output and a 2 channel RCA analog audio output
- Supports 3 modes of EDID management for the audio formats that can switch built-in EDID (2CH/5.1CH) and external EDID (TV).
- Syncs separation of the HDMI audio signal.
- Supports HDMI input up to 1080p @ 60Hz and supports 3D @ 24/30fs
- Supported SPDIF digital audio format: Dolby digital (AC3), DTS, LPCM, and supports 5.1CH
- LED indication: When the source or the TV are working the LED is lit.
The unique feature of this 1X2 HDMI splitter is that it has a 3-position EDID switch to negotiate the audio EDID from the display so it will work with both output devices. This switch allows you to select the source's audio EDID.
EDID Switch Features:
- PASS: HDMI pass mode. Switch to the PASS mode for the HDMI source to output audio per the EDID of connected TV or AV receiver. It supports up to LPCM 7.1 channels.
- 2CH LPCM mode: Switch to 2CH mode for the HDMI source to output LPCM 2 channels audio per the built-in EDID. Then HDMI, SPDIF, RCA and headphones output stereo audio.
- 5.1CH bitstream Mode: Switch to 5.1CH mode for the HDMI source to output bitstream audio per the built-in EDID. Then HDMI, SPDIF and RCA output 5.1CH audio, the headphone output audio comes from FL and FR channel
Why not buy this 1X2 HDMI Splitter with Audio Extractor today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).