This 1x2 HDMI with Audio Distribution Amplifier
is the most innovative 1x2 HDMI splitters on the market, designed to work as a splitter for any HDMI Video application as well as it can send all type of audio to an amp.Q: Why should I buy an HDMI splinter with audio out when I can just route it from the audio source?
It is best to split out the signal from the HDMI output so there will be no out-of-synch signal between the video and the audio.
1X2 HDMI Splitter with Audio Extractor Features:
- Splits an HDMI source up to 2 outputs simultaneously without signal loss
- Supports 1 - SPDIF optical digital audio output and a 2 channel RCA analog audio output
- Supports 3 modes of EDID management for the audio formats that can switch built-in EDID (2CH/5.1CH) and external EDID (TV).
- Syncs separation of the HDMI audio signal.
- Supports HDMI input up to 1080p @ 60Hz and supports 3D @ 24/30fs
- Supported SPDIF digital audio format: Dolby digital (AC3), DTS, LPCM, and supports 5.1CH
- LED indication: When the source or the TV are working the LED is lit.
The unique feature of this 1X2 HDMI splitter is that it has a 3-position EDID switch to negotiate the audio EDID from the display so it will work with both output devices. This switch allows you to select the source's audio EDID.
EDID Switch Features:
- PASS: HDMI pass mode. Switch to the PASS mode for the HDMI source to output audio per the EDID of connected TV or AV receiver. It supports up to LPCM 7.1 channels.
- 2CH LPCM mode: Switch to 2CH mode for the HDMI source to output LPCM 2 channels audio per the built-in EDID. Then HDMI, SPDIF, RCA and headphones output stereo audio.
- 5.1CH bitstream Mode: Switch to 5.1CH mode for the HDMI source to output bitstream audio per the built-in EDID. Then HDMI, SPDIF and RCA output 5.1CH audio, the headphone output audio comes from FL and FR channel
Why not buy this 1X2 HDMI Splitter with Audio Extractor today?