HDTV Supplys WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Adapter
set sends HDMI from a Notebook or other HDMI device through a standard Ethernet network H.264 (LAN) to a display. The HDMI Over LAN Adapter supports both HDMI video and HDMI stereo audio. Our WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Adapter is IP addressable. The supplied remote control allows you to choose the source and the LED shows the group ID.
The WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Adapter system is of POE Design & no AC power is needed when using a POE Ethernet switch. 2 - AC adapters are supplied of you use non-POE Ethernet switchers.
The conversion to TCP/IP allows you to forego the limitations of point-to-point extender systems and transmit directly over your network. You can also use this set as a typical point-to-point extender and transmit for up to 394 ft over a single Cat6 cable or 330 feet over a CAT5e cable. In a one-to-many configuration the transmitter (TX) features a static IP address and can be paired with up to eight receivers on the same network.EXAMPLE: 8x32 Network HDMI Matrix Switch:
Let′s say you have an application where you need a 8-1080p sources sent to 32-TVs in any combination. The sources are 6 feet away from the switch and the TVs are 200 feet away from the switch. This is an 8x32 Network HDMI switch and here is what you need to buy from above:
- 8 - 1080p POE HDMI Transmitters (TX)
- 32 - 1080p POE HDMI Receivers (RX)
- 1 - 40 port (or larger) IGMP 10-Gigabit POE Ethernet Switch (not supplied)
- Field expandable by simply buying more TVs, sources and RXs and TXs
WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Adapter Features:
- Using H.264 compression encoding supporting resolutions up to 1080p@60hz
- Complys with TCP/IP protocol
Streaming bit rate is 15Mbps
- Supports resolutions up to Full HD/1080p
- LED channel display
- Front panel channel plus/minus buttons
- IR remote control for channel selections
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) power encoders/decoders from 802.3af are for PoE network switches (not supplied)
- Transmits up to 120m over single CAT5e/6 cable with an looping HDMI output
- Looping HDMI output for a local monitor
- Support LPCM audio format
- Support Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Wide-band IR control (38KHz to 56KHz)
- With IR Remote to choose the source with LED to show the Group ID
- By pass 2 way UART/RS232 (Up to 115200)
- Uses a remote controller to select 8 group Baud rate
- Supports one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many modes, with large cascade
- Supports PC tool control
- Compatible with Video Player such as VLC etc
- HDCP Compliant
This HDMI Over LAN Adapter use the advanced H.264 as the compression type, which makes it occupy lower bandwidth and transmit over the LAN more smoothly. It supports 330 feet over single cat5e/6 cable at point to point, as well as point to many and many to many over Ethernet switch. The over IP solution is widely used in various locations, like meeting room, class room, metro, airport, home, mall advertisement...etc.
The WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Adapter consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source, and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display. The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection via CATx or a Point-to-Many connection with the above network Ethernet switch. Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed network switch.
The HDMI Over LAN Adapter operates over a standard Ethernet Hub/Switch/Router and even supports direct connection up to ~330 feet away.
Why not buy this HDMI Over LAN Adapter today?