The WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Adapter system is of POE Design & no AC power is needed when using a POE Ethernet switch. 2 - AC adapters are supplied of you use non-POE Ethernet switchers.
The conversion to TCP/IP allows you to forego the limitations of point-to-point extender systems and transmit directly over your network. You can also use this set as a typical point-to-point extender and transmit for up to 394 ft over a single Cat6 cable or 330 feet over a CAT5e cable. In a one-to-many configuration the transmitter (TX) features a static IP address and can be paired with up to eight receivers on the same network.
This HDMI Over LAN Adapter use the advanced H.264 as the compression type, which makes it occupy lower bandwidth and transmit over the LAN more smoothly. It supports 330 feet over single cat5e/6 cable at point to point, as well as point to many and many to many over Ethernet switch. The over IP solution is widely used in various locations, like meeting room, class room, metro, airport, home, mall advertisement...etc.
EXAMPLE: 8x32 Network HDMI Matrix Switch: Let′s say you have an application where you need a 8-1080p sources sent to 32-TVs in any combination. The sources are 6 feet away from the switch and the TVs are 200 feet away from the switch. This is an 8x32 Network HDMI switch and here is what you need to buy from above:
- 8 - 1080p POE HDMI Transmitters (TX)
- 32 - 1080p POE HDMI Receivers (RX)
- 1 - 40 port (or larger) IGMP 10-Gigabit POE Ethernet Switch (not supplied)
- Field expandable by simply buying more TVs, sources and RXs and TXs
WolfPack HDMI Over LAN Adapter Features:
- Using H.264 compression encoding supporting resolutions up to 1080p@60hz
- Complys with TCP/IP protocol
- Streaming bit rate is 15Mbps
- Supports resolutions up to Full HD/1080p
- LED channel display
- Front panel channel plus/minus buttons
- IR remote control for channel selections
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) power encoders/decoders from 802.3af are for PoE network switches (not supplied)
- Transmits up to 120m over single CAT5e/6 cable with an looping HDMI output
- Looping HDMI output for a local monitor
- Support LPCM audio format
- Support Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Wide-band IR control (38KHz to 56KHz)
- With IR Remote to choose the source with LED to show the Group ID
- By pass 2 way UART/RS232 (Up to 115200)
- Uses a remote controller to select 8 group Baud rate
- Supports one to one, one to many, many to one, many to many modes, with large cascade
- Supports PC tool control
- Compatible with Video Player such as VLC etc
- HDCP Compliant
The HDMI Over LAN Adapter operates over a standard Ethernet Hub/Switch/Router and even supports direct connection up to ~330 feet away.
Why not buy this HDMI Over LAN Adapter today?
HDMI Over LAN Adapter Specs::
- Protocol H.264 encoder over TCP/IP
- Support Video format 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p@60HZ
- Support Audio format LPCM, Audio sampling rate 48KHZ
- Streaming Bit Rate 15Mbps
- HDCP Compliant
- IR Frequency 38 -56 KHZ
- RS232 Baud rate Default 2400bps, total 8 kinds optional
- Default IP TX: 192.168.1.11 ; RX: 192.168.1.12
- Group ID Group 00 ~ group 63
- Request for Switch/Router Support IGMP, support DHCP
- Input 1xHDMI Female port
- Output 1x RJ45 output , 1x HDMI looping output
- RS232 Phoenix RS232 port
- IR: IR TX port (Support 38K-56KHz) and IR Ext port (Support 38KHz)
- Input 1xRJ45 input
- Output 1x HDMI Female port looping output
- RS232 Phoenix RS232 port
- IR: IR RX port (Support 38K-56KHz) & IR Ext port (Support 38KHz)
- Operating temperature -5 to +35 ℃ （ +23 to +95℉）
- Operating Humidity Range 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Power supply DC 5V 1A
- Power consumption Max 3 watt Physical
- Dimension TX: 119x79.5x28mm ; RX: 119x79.5x28mm
- Net Weight TX: 0.28KG ; RX:0.28KG4
HDMI Over LAN Adapter TX and RX Set Contents:
- 1x Operating Instructions
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 1x IR-TX cable
- 1x IR-RX cable
- 2X IR Ext Cable
- 8x screws
- 4x detachable mounting ears
- 2x Phoenix plugs for RS232 cable termination
- 2x Remote controller
- 2x Power adapter 5V 1A
PoE+ # Ports Stackable Jumbo Frames Full Layer 2/3 Support PoE Watts
LUXUL AMS 2616P ✓ 24 (16 PoE) ✓ ✓ 250
LUXUL AMS 1208P ✓ 10 (8 PoE) ✓ ✓ 130
LUXUL XMS-2624P ✓ 24 ✓ ✓ 370
LUXUL AMS-4424P ✓ 24 ✓ ✓ ✓ 250
LUXUL XMS-5248P ✓ 48 ✓ ✓ 740
LUXUL XMS-7048P ✓ 48 ✓ ✓ ✓ 740
CISCO SG300 SERIES ✓ 10-52 ✓ ✓ 62-740
CISCO SG500 SERIES ✓ 28-52 ✓ ✓ ✓ 180-740
CISCO SG500X SERIES ✓ 24-48 ✓ ✓ ✓ 180-740
This HDMI Over LAN Adapter works with the following devices:
- Support for multiple transmitters requires a managed POE network switch with VLAN/IGMP support. Standard LAN switches can only support one transmitter.
- The POE managed switch must support port based IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, IGMP, and permit duplicate IP addresses across the VLAN domains.
- Each VLAN acts as a separate HDMI Over IP Channel on the network.
- Number of local and remote units that can be used is dependent on the backplane bandwidth of the switch.
- For a point-to-many connection, a standalone network with an POE unmanaged network switch, hub, or router can be used instead of a managed network switch.
- If possible, it is not recommended to use any other network devices on this standalone network as it may cause a degradation in performance.
- Uses M-JPEG technology to process image compression on a fixed bandwidth.
- Note: At high resolutions, characters on PCs may get slightly fuzzy due to image compression and decompression process so use the Sharpness, Contrast, Brightness and Tint controls on the TVs to optimize the image.
- Local and remote units must be in the same LAN. The units do not support WAN connections.