This HDMI Over CAT5 Receiver
is a simple, low cost RECEIVE unit tested to deliver 1080p at 300 feet over standard CAT5/6 cables.
It is the HDMI Receiver to be used with our HDMI to CAT5 Distribution to 300 Feet & Many TVs.
Our HDMI Over Cat5 Receiver is a tool for extending your HDMI signal over long distances to the above systems Ethernet switch. Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, a CAT5e/6 cable can be utilized to perform advanced functions like transferring Deep Color (12 bits/color) high definition 1080p video and digital audio with a bandwidth up to 225MHz. The Receiver equalizes and recovers incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality.
The HDMI Over CAT5 Receiver converts a CAT5e/6 to HDMI via standard TCP/IP and receives the signal from the Ethernet switch (not supplied). The great advantage of converting HDMI to TCP/IP is that you can now send HDMI over your entire network freeing you of the typical limitations found in send/receive point-to-point systems. The HDMI Over CAT5 delivers unparalleled performance in PRO-AV projection networks, digital signage systems and educational streaming applications. Now your network is your HDMI network!
HDMI Over CAT5 Receiver Features:
- Input HDMI resolution: 480i@60Hz; 480p@60Hz; 576i@50Hz; 576p@50Hz; 720p@50/60Hz; 1080i@50/60Hz; 1080p@50/60Hz;
- Output HDMI resolution: 480p@60Hz; 576p@50Hz; 720p@50/60Hz; 1080p@50/60Hz
- Supported Video Color Formats: 24 Bit/Deep color; 30 Bit/Deep color; 36 Bit Deep Color
- Supported audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-true HD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Supports HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI1.1 compliantcy.
- Supports Deep Color up to 12 bits/color.
- Uses one CAT5E/6 cable for data/DDC transmission.
- Equalizes and recovers the incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting it in optimal quality regardless
of the incoming signal quality.
- When receiving a signal in 1080p resolution the CAT6 operating distance is 100 meters.
- Supported Resolution: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p,
1920 x 1200
- Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
- Transmission Range: CAT5e/6 UTP 24AWG @ 1080p at ~300 feet
- Supported HDMI cable length: HDMI cable length from source (e.g. DVD) to Receiver : 6 feet max with 28 AWG HDMI cable
- Both UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) & STP
(Shielded Twisted Pair) cables can be used with UTP recommended
Why not buy this HDMI over CAT5 Receiver today?