HDTV Supplys HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax
extends a single HDMI video and stereo audio signal to dozens of widescreens over a signal point-to-point coax cable to TVs that can be 1,500 feet away. The HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax provides digital coding processing for HDMI signal with our DTV technology. The HDMI to Coax Splitter adopts our RF modulation technology to transmit the one HDMI signal up to 80 - TVs via a coaxial cable per the TVs HDMI input. No fiber and no special training required as well as you don't have the limitations on distance like you find in HDMI cabling and HD-SDI systems.
This HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax is designed to convert an HDMI source to an HD digital signal via a coaxial cable. This conversion is different than standard CATV as it uses 64QAM mode to convert the HDMI source to a HD digital TV signal. This type of signal can transmit over long distances on coaxial cable, and gives the user the ability to split and combine several signals with a common CATV splitter/combiner. With the advantages of good image quality, resistance to interference, and hundreds of channels available, it can be used in many applications including: CCTV, outdoor projection screens, shopping malls, advertising, etc.You set it once with the DIP switches and change the DIP switches when you want to send different sources to different TVs.
By adding the above DTV network mixers (coax splitters) attached in line with the RF cable you can achieve many different kinds of transmission modes like similar to an HDMI splitter operating over 1,500 feet. For example you could configure a 1x25 HDMI splitter for one PC going to 25 widescreens up to 1,500 feet away by wiring one coax cable per TV.NOTE 1:
The HDMI transmitters are very powerful so it can be part of the system to go 1,500 feet. If your distance from your source device(s) are 300 feet, or less, to the passive coax splitter you will need the above 10dB attenuators on each transmitter coax cable. If you need more info, call us.
Our HDMI Matrix Switch is a true HDMI matrix switch allowing any input to be routed to any outputs or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any of the millions of combinations. See the above FAQ for examples.
What set this HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax apart from other HDMI Matrix switchers?
- The source devices can be over 1,000 feet away from the TVs
- You probably can use the home run coax cables already installed
- You set it once with the DIP switches and change the DIP switches when you want to send different sources to different TVs
- The cost is very low like a 16x16 HDMI matrix is ~$3,500
The matrix setup using multiple transmitters and multiple receivers is setup via the 8-DIP switches on each unit. The HDMI Matrix Switch Over Coax cannot be controlled any other way.
HDMI to Coax Splitter Features:
- Contains any number of transmitters (TX) and any number of receivers you pick plus their AC adapters.
- Support HDMI resolution up to 1080P/60Hz.
- The transmission distance up to 500 meters by SYV-75-5 coaxial cable without thew need of amplification.
- Supports 80 channels for option with frequency ranges of 139MHz to 950MHz.
- Products using the broadcast signal transmission mode, only one line can transmit 48 channels of high-definition video signal at the same time.
- The use of digital TV communication protocol, anti interference and error correction capability is very
- Installs in minutes. Analog monitor system upgrade to HD systems can continue to use the original connector and cable.
- Includes DC5V/1A power adapters
HDMI to Passive Coax Splitter Specs:
- The coax bi-directional splitters provide a 1 GHz bandwidth and are ideal for this application.
- Comes in various number of outputs, see the above Options.
Why not buy this HDMI to Coax Splitter today?