This HDMI distribution amplifier
allows users to connect HDMI digital video source, such as a DVD, Satellite, Cable Box, PC, Xbox, PS3 and more to 4-HDMI displays. It has 3-Programmable Audio EDID Settings for 7.1CH, 5.1CH & 2CH, has a SPDIF output to run to an amp and includes a remote control.
This HDMI Distribution Amplifier splits HDMI signals between 4 outputs without signal loss maintaining high resolutions up to 1080p or 1920x1200. An EDID learning function is added to increase its compatibility to any HDTV, unlike cheaper units that you have to guess their compatibility. EDID learning is only found in professional HDMI DA's and never less than $500.
HDMI Distribution Amplifier Features:
Extended Display Identification (EDID) Data
- 1 HDMI input signal to 4 HDMI sink devices (display or receiver) and one SPDIF audio output; The Only HDMI Splitter with a SPDIF Audio Output and Remote Control
- Three Programmable Video EDID Settings for 3D, 1080P and Default/Mix/Pass through Modes; HDMI v1.3 with 3D Support; HDCP 1.2 Compliant; Support 3D video (To get 3D, all units connected to the splitter outputs must support 3D)
- Three Programmable Audio EDID Settings for 7.1CH, 5.1CH and 2CH
- The AC power to it shuts off automatically when it is not in use
- Full Size Metal Jack Construction with Front Panel LED Indicators
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant.
- 2D and 3D compliant
- Deep color video up to 12bit, 1080p@(24/60)Hz 1920x1200.
- HDCP keyset allows each output to work independently when connecting to an HDMI display.
- Splits a HDMI source up to 4 outputs simultaneously, without signal loss.
- This splitter shuts each HDMI port off when there is nothing turned on such as a TV.
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adapter cable.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports High Definition audio-Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p.
- HDMI cable distance test with 1080p resolution, the Input/Output source can run up to 15m (50ft) without degradation
is a VESA standard data format that contains basic information about a HDTV and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory pre-set timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number.
The information is stored in the display and is used to communicate with the system through a Display Data Channel (DDC ), which sites between the monitor and the source device. The system uses this information for configuration purposes, so the HDTV and system can work together.
Why not buy an HDMI Distribution Amplifier today?
I'm using it on is to capture game-play from my PS4. I have my PS4 hooked up to the splitter and splits off to my monitor and the Avermedia Extremecap U3 capture device. This splitter I had before this didn't work with the Extremecap U3 so I bought this one. It worked right out of the box. I'm so happy and can't wait to start recording game-play now!!
Does the job so I can record TV while watching it on no delay! Any issues anyone has with this such as no audio are because of HDMI handshaking, make sure everything is OFF, turn this on first, then turn the source on, then the two receivers.
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this HDMI Distribution Amp. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its products will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this HDMI Distribution Amp. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).