Gefen EXT-UHD600A-44 4K Ultra HD 600 MHz 4x4 Matrix
Route four 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 sources to any combination of up to four 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 displays
Designing systems capable of distributing 4K Ultra High Definition media requires support for the content of today, and headroom for the content of tomorrow. The Gefen 4K Ultra HD 600 MHz 4x4 Matrix for HDMI routes signal from up to four 4K sources to up to four 4K displays or video zones. Reinforcing its commitment to provide commercial integrators with cutting-edge audio/video signal processing solutions, Gefen's Ultra HD 600MHz Series 4x4 matrix supports 18.2 Gbps of bandwidth and 600 MHz TMDS Clock frequency, the highest specified under the HDMI 2.0 standard. The Gefen EXT-UHD600A-44 features a 1U tall, rack-mountable enclosure that can also be placed on a shelf. It accommodates Gefen locking HDMI cables to ensure secure connections.Video Support & Scaling:
Full bandwidth support allows Gefen's Ultra HD 600MHz Series 4x4 Matrix Switch to accommodate resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 up to 60 Hz 4:4:4), and 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4) along with HDR (High Dynamic Range). This ensures that the scene shown on the display is every bit as brilliant as the picture that the camera captured. HDR lets every subtle nuanced gradation of each pixel play out across the screen in immersive clarity. Gefen's Ultra HD 600MHz Series creates a seamless bridge between the digital media of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Supporting the digital rights management standard for Ultra High Definition content, HDCP 2.2, as well as the legacy HDCP 1.4, Gefen's Ultra HD 600MHz Series of products can handle the signal routing needs for both existing and new digital AV components in commercial AV systems. The Gefen 4x4 Matrix also supports 1080p Full HD, 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), 3DTV, and Deep Color (up to 1080p resolution). Thanks to independent scalers built into each output, two of the outputs on the EXT-UHD600A-44 can downscale a 4K signal to 1080p Full HD, while the other two outputs can upscale an HD signal to 4K Ultra HD, maximizing compatibility in a mixed resolution display system.Audio Support:
Recognizing that audio is just as important as video, it features analog and digital audio outputs that break out the audio stream (2 channel analog, 2 channel PCM, and up to 5.1 channel Bitstream) from each HDMI source, allowing the de-embedded audio content to be sent to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for added impact in bars, restaurants, clubs, venues, and corporate offices. In addition, highest performance multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master Audio are passed through from the sources to the HDMI outputs.Syner-G™ Support:
This matrix has been designed to work with the Gefen Syner-G software to simplify initial IP configuration and EDID Management. Each source can be routed to any or all displays, using the front-panel push buttons or the included handheld IR Remote Control. The matrix can also be controlled via RS-232, Telnet, UDP, and Gefen's intuitive and easy-to-use web server interface. Two USB power ports are included on the back panel of this matrix to supply power to sources such as streaming sticks. A comprehensive API facilitates enhanced functionality with third-party control systems, creating exciting interface possibilities. Gefen's Long Range Power (LRP) feature provides extra current through the HDMI connector, and eliminates the need for an external power supply when using a compatible product.
Gefen EXT-UHD600A-44 4K Ultra HD 600 MHz 4x4 Matrix
- Routes four 4K sources to four 4K displays
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4), 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4) with HDR, 1080p Full HD, and WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) 10-bit Deep Color at 4K 60 Hz 4:2:0 and 4K 24 Hz 4:4:4
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color at 1080p Full HD (60 Hz 4:4:4) and Dolby Vision 12-bit Deep Color; Rec. 2020 color space support - Pass through
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- EDID Management for rapid integration of source and displays
- Supports uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays up to 1080p Full HD and WUXGA (1920x1200), with Gefen CAB-DVI2-HDMI-LCK DVI-to-HDMI cables (not included)
- Built-in Audio De-Embedders break out 2 channel analog, 2 channel PCM, and up to 5.1 channels of Bitstream audio from each HDMI output, allowing the audio content to be sent to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for added impact.
- 4 independent scalers allow upscaling from 1080p to 4K on two outputs and downscaling from 4K to 1080p on the other two, maximizing compatibility in a mixedresolution display system
- Variable and fixed volume
- 2 USB power ports for use with sources requiring a USB power supply, 2 A shared
- Enhanced API facilitates added functionality with third-party control systems.
- Long Reach Power (LRP) provides 500 mA at 5V on pin 18 of HDMI outputs 1 and 2. Enables select extender devices to be powered through their HDMI input port
- Locking power connector
- Push button controls
- RS-232 Serial control interface for use with a third-party controller
- IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
- IR remote control
- Gefen Syner-G™ software simplifies initial IP configuration and EDID Management
- Field-updatable firmware via web server interface
- 1 U tall enclosure, rack ears included
- Can be placed on a shelf or mounted in a standard 19-inch wide rack
Gefen NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this Gefen 4K Ultra HD 600 MHz 4x4 Matrix today?