Gefen EXT-CU-LAN Matrix Controller
Configure and Control a scalable matrix of Gefen Video over IP products.
The Gefen EXT-CU-LAN Matrix Controller
is a hardware platform designed to manage and control the Gefen family of Video and KVM over IP products in a virtual matrix environment. Its comprehensive and user-friendly interface can be accessed by any web-enabled device, including phones, tablets, and PCs. End-users can control matrix routing and access presets, no matter the size and complexity of the system. It also manages access to the AV network, providing two independent levels of security for administrators and end-users. With applications ranging from broadcast, rental/staging, control rooms, security, digital signage, campus/education, to multi-room AV, the EXT-CU-LAN provides a complete and cost-effective solution for managing video and audio in classrooms, conference rooms, command centers, and as the backbone of any high performance system that needs to interface with multiple sources and displays, AV formats, and resolutions in a dynamic environment.Virtual Matrix Interface:
Setup of the matrix system is simple and straightforward. All connected Gefen Video or KVM over IP products are automatically detected and configured as necessary. Its conventional front-panel layout includes push-buttons and a 40-character backlit display, dramatically reducing end-user learning curve by emulating a standard AV matrix. The EXT-CU-LAN has been designed to work in conjunction with the Gefen Syner-G software, available from the Gefen website. Gefen Syner-G simplifies discovery and IP configuration of this product. Once installed on a Local Area Network, the EXT-CU-LAN facilitates quick identification of all Gefen Video and KVM over IP devices that are on the network and assigns IP addresses to them.Form Factor:
The Gefen Matrix Controller's unique enclosure shape provides flexible installation options. Its slanted front panel enhances user access to push-buttons and provides for better display readability when placed on a conference table. Its 2U tall enclosure and detachable rack ears facilitate installation in a standard 19-inch-wide equipment rack. In addition to its plethora of user control options via web-enabled handheld devices, front panel, and the included IR remote, this product features Telnet and UDP for integration into an automation control system.
Gefen EXT-CU-LAN Matrix Controller
- Detects, configures, and controls all Gefen Video and KVM over IP products
- Built-in web server allows access from any web-enabled device, including phones, tablets, and PCs
- Two Ethernet ports with independent IP and MAC Addresses allow segregation of Video/KVM LAN and control LAN, and help provide separate security layers for administrators and end-users
- Seamless integration with Gefen Syner-G™ software allows for quick installation and configuration on a network
- Automatic assignment of IP addresses for all Gefen Video and KVM over IP devices on a network
- Front panel control push-buttons/display, handheld IR remote, and web server interface allow easy and convenient end-user operation
- Automation control system interface via Telnet and UDP
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) on LAN 1 port eliminates the need for an external power supply
- Password-protected independent user and administrative access
- Easy to read 2 line/20 characters per line Liquid Crystal Display
- System Configuration Upload/Download function
- Plug-and-Play installation with little to no set-up
- Locking power supply connector
- 2U tall rack-mountable enclosure, detachable rack ears included
- Slanted front panel for ergonomic push-button access and display visibility when placed on a table
Gefen NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this Gefen EXT-CU-LAN Matrix Controller today?