DVIGear DVI-2310-HR 10m DVI-D High Resolution Copper Cable is supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p with 12-bit color.
Superior Performance - DVIGear's High Resolution™ (HR™) Series DVI cables are engineered for superior performance, durability, and value. These cables are capable of supporting high resolution DVI and HDMI signals with cable lengths of up to 10 meters (32.8 ft.).
High-Speed Signals - Long distance transport of high resolution DVI and HDMI signals over copper cables must overcome several challenges, such as insertion loss, differential skew and jitter. Insertion loss is caused by cable capacitance, which acts as a low-pass filter, blocking higher frequency signal components from passing. Skew occurs when the differential DVI and HDMI signals get delayed and become out of phase as they pass over a long cable. Both factors contribute to increased digital jitter, which degrades the performance of the cable. This jitter becomes more severe with higher resolutions and longer cable distances. Conventional cables that support lower resolutions at short distances are often unable to support the data rates required by higher resolutions at longer distances. The resulting video can be disrupted by visual artifacts or may not be visible at all.
Advanced Design - Built to overcome these challenges, the HR™ Series DVI Cables are constructed using heavy gauge 24AWG copper wires. This increases the cross-sectional cable area and decreases the capacitance of the cables, which allows signals with higher data rates to pass without noise and minimal jitter. These features make DVIGear HR™ Series copper cables the ideal solution for applications that require a cost effective solution with flawless signal quality.
DVIGear DVI-2310-HR 10m DVI-D High Resolution Copper Cable Features:
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p with 12-bit color
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 2048x1080
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 3.4 Gpbs at lengths up to 5m
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 2.25 Gpbs at lengths up to 10m
- Supports PC data rates up to 1.65 Gbps
- Heavy-duty 24AWG copper wires provide minimal insertion loss
- Ultra-low Skew guarantees unsurpassed digital fidelity
- Triple shielded for superior noise immunity
- Dual UL Ratings: UL13 (CL2) and UL758 (AWM20276), these cables are in-wall rated
Why not buy this DVIGear DVI-2310-HR 10m DVI-D High Resolution Copper Cable today?
DVIGear DVI-2310-HR 10m DVI-D High Resolution Copper Cable
- Cable Length : 1000 cm
- Cable Length : 10 m
- Cable Length : 32.81 ft
- Connector Finish : Gold-plated
- Warranty (Length/Type) : 3 Years Limited
- Conductor Size (AWG) : 24
- Jacket Type : PVC
- Certifications : UL
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the DVIGear DVI-2310-HR 10m DVI-D High Resolution Copper Cable or Call 800-841-9238