Datavideo ITC-300 Digital Intercom System - 8 Remote Users
This Datavideo ITC-300 Digital Intercom System - 8 Remote Users is an 8-channel wired communication system, allowing direct connections of up to 8 belt packs. With the ITC-300, the director will then be able to speak to the team crews located at different sites either simultaneously or individually.
The ITC-300 is a standard 19" 1U rack design which facilitates integration of the device into any rack system for use in the field or studio. It can also be used with other various switcher models designed and manufactured by Datavideo such as the SE-500HD, SE650, SE-2200, SE-2850 and SE-3200.
Datavideo ITC-300 Digital Intercom System - 8 Remote Users Features:
- Composite XLR / 1/4" (6.3mm) Microphone Input Jack
- Condenser and Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone switch
- (Complete package includes Gooseneck Microphone and USB LED Lamp)
- 1/4" (6.3mm) Stereo Headphone Socket
- 3.5mm Stereo Socket for Microphone Headset
- Built-in speaker with volume control
- Channel buttons 1 - 8 for individual channel paging and communication
- Simultaneous ALL channel communication
- Mute button to shut down the device audio
- Supports 8-Way digital wired Intercom via Ethernet cables
- Extension of Communication distance up to 100 meters
- Two 15-pin DSub tally input ports for receiving tally signals sent from switchers
- ITC-300SL Belt Pack Features
- High mobility
- Call button for paging the system intercom
- Talk button for establishing communication with the system intercom
- Headphone volume control
- Bi-color tally light indicator
- Connects TD-2/3 tally light indicator installed on the camera
Why not buy this Datavideo ITC-300 Digital Intercom System - 8 Remote Users today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).