The 27 input by 9 Output Composite Matrix Switcher
is designed to distribute up to 27 composite signals to up to 9 composite locations. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
27X9 Composite Matrix Switcher Features:
- Professional version, configure up to 27 composite video inputs to up to 9 composite video outputs
- Composite video only, no audio
- 19 1U rack mountable
- Built-in programmable settings, no computer or jumpers needed
- Retains memory after power loss
- Remote IR control with Zerokey code learning ability
- RS-232 input for serial control
- Ethernet control port supporting TCP/UDP/DHCP/HTTP
- Flash based micro controller which allows firmware updates over the RS-232 port or Ethernet
- Professional quality video amps capable of driving cables up to 300'
- Designed and tested to pass all video signals up to and including 1080p
- Slim 1 RU steel rack mountable case
- Optional rack mounting ears
- 1 year warranty
This 27X9 Composite Matrix Switcher is a customized firmware option of our HDTVVMX99. You must use Y cables on each output to tie Red/Green/Blue together and the Y cables are not supplied.
27X9 Composite Matrix Switcher Control Options:
- Can be controlled by several methods, you can choose the one the best fits your home theater control scheme.
- Manual control using the front panel buttons
- IR control using a programmable remote. You can
download the Pronto codes needed
here. The raw
Hex format is
- IR control using your standard remote. Zerokey
can learn any remote keys to control VMX99
- RS-232 control with a PC or your existing home theater controller. RS-232 programming guide
- Ethernet control using TCP or HTTP protocols
- Ethernet control using any web browser on the network.
The remote control interface can use ZeroKey infrared code cloning to map any remote control key to each of the inputs & outputs. ZeroKey technology is compatible with virtually all remote controls, and does not interfere with the normal operation of the remote. Please see our quick start guide for a description of how to program for an IR remote using ZeroKey.
ZeroKey programming is stored in flash memory and you will not need to reprogram even if you lose power. If you buy a new remote in the future, don't worry, the HDTVVMX99 can be reprogrammed as much as you like.
Why not buy this 27X9 Composite Matrix Switcher today?
Warranty HDTV Supply
includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty on this product. The warranty states that (a) this unit will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt and (b) that the product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective priduct, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. The shipped unit will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.HDTV Supply
also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended Warranty for this device. Please go to Extended Warranties
or see the above Options to purchase it.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).