The 27 input by 9 Output Composite Matrix Switcher
is designed to distribute up to 27 composite signals to up to 9 composite locations. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
27X9 Composite Matrix Switcher Features:
- Professional version, configure up to 27 composite video inputs to up to 9 composite video outputs
- Composite video only, no audio
- 19 1U rack mountable
- Built-in programmable settings, no computer or jumpers needed
- Retains memory after power loss
- Remote IR control with Zerokey code learning ability
- RS-232 input for serial control
- Ethernet control port supporting TCP/UDP/DHCP/HTTP
- Flash based micro controller which allows firmware updates over the RS-232 port or Ethernet
- Professional quality video amps capable of driving cables up to 300'
- Designed and tested to pass all video signals up to and including 1080p
- Slim 1 RU steel rack mountable case
- Optional rack mounting ears
- 1 year warranty
This 27X9 Composite Matrix Switcher is a customized firmware option of our HDTVVMX99. You must use Y cables on each output to tie Red/Green/Blue together and the Y cables are not supplied.
27X9 Composite Matrix Switcher Control Options:
- Can be controlled by several methods, you can choose the one the best fits your home theater control scheme.
- Manual control using the front panel buttons
- IR control using a programmable remote. You can
download the Pronto codes needed
here. The raw
Hex format is
- IR control using your standard remote. Zerokey
can learn any remote keys to control VMX99
- RS-232 control with a PC or your existing home theater controller. RS-232 programming guide
- Ethernet control using TCP or HTTP protocols
- Ethernet control using any web browser on the network.
The remote control interface can use ZeroKey infrared code cloning to map any remote control key to each of the inputs & outputs. ZeroKey technology is compatible with virtually all remote controls, and does not interfere with the normal operation of the remote. Please see our quick start guide for a description of how to program for an IR remote using ZeroKey.
ZeroKey programming is stored in flash memory and you will not need to reprogram even if you lose power. If you buy a new remote in the future, don't worry, the HDTVVMX99 can be reprogrammed as much as you like.
Why not buy this 27X9 Composite Matrix Switcher today?