This 9X9 Component Video Matrix Switcher
allows you to send 9 of 9 component video inputs to 9 unique outputs. The unit is component video ONLY and does not support audio. It has both RS232 and Ethernet or http control from its built in web server.
This 9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch is the smallest 9x9 rack mountable matrix switch on the the market as it is only 1U tall or 1.75 inches. This 9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch saves you precious rack space without sacrificing performance. The 9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch further simplifies integration by adding a full featured optional iPad app and Ethernet control as well as an RS232 port.
9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch Features:
- 9 input component video input sets
- This in a video only matrix switch and doesn't support audio
- 9 independently controllable component video output sets
- Remote IR control with Zerokey code learning ability
- RS-232 input for serial control
- Ethernet control port supporting TCP/UDP/DHCP/HTTP
- Flash based micro controller which allows firmware updates over the RS-232 port or Ethernet
- Professional quality video amps capable of driving cables up to 300'
- Designed and tested to pass all video signals up to and including 1080p
- Slim 1 RU steel rack mountable case
- Optional rack mounting ears
9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch Control Options:
- Manual control using the front panel buttons
- IR control using any programmable remote as no remote is provided. Ask us for the Pronto codes and the raw Hex format. IR control using your standard remote. Zerokey can learn any remote keys to control the matrix.
- RS-232 control with a PC or your existing home theater controller.
- Ethernet control using TCP or HTTP protocols
- Ethernet control using any web browser on the network.
Video distribution with the 9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch
The 9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch has output amplifiers designed for driving long video cables. Many vendors claim their products can do this, but very few can accomplish this without distortion of the video. The most important amplifier design factors in driving long cables are source impedance matching, output connector quality, amplifier bandwidth, and amplifier current drive and slew rate. Our output amplifiers use the best components for all these, resulting in the best signal distribution you can get.
Control the 9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch using a web browser.
The 9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch can be fully controlled using a standard web browser. This allows you to use any networked PC, or even your iPhone, to control your matrix.ZeroKey Technology:
The remote control interface can use ZeroKey infrared code cloning to map any remote control key to each of the inputs & outputs. ZeroKey technology is compatible with virtually all remote controls, and does not interfere with the normal operation of the remote. Please see our quick start guide for a description of how to program for an IR remote using ZeroKey.
ZeroKey programming is stored in flash memory, and you will not need to reprogram even if you lose power. If you buy a new remote in the future, don't worry, the Mississippi 9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch can be reprogrammed as much as you like.
Why not buy the 9X9 Component Video Matrix Switch today?