Laird Telemedia LTM-ER4HD 4x1x4 All Format AV Router with RS422 Control
The LTM-ER4HD is a 1.Ghz bandwidth high performance product capable of handling SDI, HD, component, YC and composite video processing.
Digital audio AES/EBU is also supported. The product is housed in a 3RU EIA rack mount unit and works in PAL or NTSC.
This Unique 4x1x4 NLE Router allows you to select Audio, Video or RS422 independently or all together to and from your NLE. Now with built-in 1:1 machine-to-machine override for dubbing. Bank 1 and Bank 2 are Identical in performance and Specifications.
- Video Bandwidth:
Group A, B: SDI, HD, Component, Composite: 1.5Ghz
Group YC : 10Mhz
- Audio Bandwidth:
Group AUD: Analog or Digital Compatible: 1Mhz
Group A, B: 5 lines of signals 75 ohm Impedance
Can be used for SDI, HD, YUV, COMPOSITE VIDEO
Group YC : 4pin Din Standard S-Video
Group AUD: 2 channels of Audio using 15Pin Dsub connectors wired for Input and output of each device. 15pin to Male-Female 3pin XLR breakout 6 foot cables are provided. 4 Device cables and 1 Editor(I/O) cable.
Group 422: 4 standard duplex Sony Machine Protocol RS422 Serial Using 9pin Female connectors
Uses standard 9pin to 9pin RS422 cables: not provided
- INPUT-OUTPUTS: Each Group switched to a common matching connector (ALL SWITCHING IS PASSIVE)
- RS232: External RS232 serial control for remote control operation
- UTILITY: Special port for controlling other LAIRD devices such as LTM-ER4DX2
- GROUP SELECT: Enables or disables the groups to switch when the SELECT button is
- SELECT: Selects rows(device) 1-4: advances one position each press
- DUB: Enables DUB mode: All I/O connectors are switched away from the interface device and internally shorted together. This allows a simple 1:1 connection between Bank 1 and Bank 2 selected rows(devices)
NOTE: In DUB mode the RS422 I/O is not affected
- SELECT: 7 Segment ultra bright LED displays which
Row(device) is selected.