ATEN KA7188 USB HDMI Virtual Media KVM Adapter Cable Cable connects a KVM switch to the HDMI video and USB ports of a target computer. The KA7188 supports HDMI output and provides two USB plugs to connect a target computer for keyboard/mouse, Virtual Media, or Smart Card/CAC Reader functions.
The KA7188 supports Audio De-Embedder, which extracts the audio from an HDMI signal. More advanced features of KA7188 include the small size and lightweight design, as well as superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality.
ATEN KA7188 USB HDMI Virtual Media KVM Adapter Cable Features:
- Connects a KVM switch to the HDMI video and USB ports of a target computer
- Supports Audio De-Embedder
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation - keeps your server functioning smoothly when it's disconnected from the switch's KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port
- Virtual Media Support
- Smart Card / CAC Reader Support
- Superior video quality - supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Compact size
- Firmware upgradeable
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN KA7188 USB HDMI Virtual Media KVM Adapter Cable today?
ATEN KA7188 USB HDMI Virtual Media KVM Adapter Cable Specifications:
|Link||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||2 x USB Type A Male|
1 x HDMI Male
|Weight||0.11 kg ( 0.24 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.10 x 5.60 x 2.14 cm |
(3.58 x 2.2 x 0.84 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|