ATEN CS1716A 16-Port PS/2-USB VGA KVM Switch with Daisy-Chain Port and USB Peripheral Support
ATEN CS1716A 16-Port PS/2-USB VGA KVM Switch with Daisy-Chain Port and USB Peripheral Support is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor). A single CS1716A can control up to 16 computers. As many as 31 additional switches can be daisy-chained to each other, so that up to 512 computers can all be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console. Additionally, a front panel USB port is available for each computer to access any peripherals connected to it on a one-at-a-time basis.
ATEN CS1716A 16-Port PS/2-USB VGA KVM Switch with Daisy-Chain Port and USB Peripheral Support Features:
- One USB-PS/2 console controls up to 16 computers
- Daisy-chain up to 31 additional units - control up to 512 computers from a single console
- Front accessible USB port allows each computer to access USB peripherals*
- Dual Interface - supports computers and console with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Video DynaSync™ - stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution
- Supports USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
- USB / PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation - computers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B
- No software required - convenient computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menus
- Auto-senses station's position on daisy-chained installations; no need for manual dip switch setting; front panel led indicates station's position
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
- Two level password security; only authorized users view and control computers; up to four users and an administrator with separate profiles for each
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Broadcast Mode - operation simultaneously performed on all selected computers... etc
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Buzzer on/off via hotkey and OSD
- Firmware upgrades to all the chained KVM switch at the same time via the daisy-chain cable
- Rack mountable in 19" system rack (1U)
ATEN NOTE: HDTV Supply supports our Federal, State & Local Governments, Schools, Universities & Military accounts by offering an additional discount if your email address ends in .EDU & .GOV & .MIL & .ORG. Please see Options below.
Why not buy this ATEN CS1716A 16-Port PS/2-USB VGA KVM Switch with Daisy-Chain Port and USB Peripheral Support today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).