Adder XDIP-US Single Link HDMI & USB Extender over IP w/PSU & US power lead
This Adder XDIP-US Single Link HDMI & USB Extender over IP w/PSU & US power lead is a compact, easy to install, fanless KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) matrix solution that runs on a standard IP network and enables users to extend and manage their computers with ultra-low latency, HD video and stereo audio away from the user work station, whilst maintaining the original user desktop experience. The XDIP series is scalable, from simple extension to small matrix. It is very well suited to small and medium sized installations. These flexible modules (nodes) can be configured either as transmitters or receivers and then mixed in a variety of combinations to suit.
Adder XDIP-US Single Link HDMI & USB Extender over IP w/PSU & US power lead Features:
- Uses IP technology over standard CATx network cable
- Point-to-point, switching, sharing or small matrix operation
- Each receiver can see up to 16 sources and each transmitter can connect to up to 256 receivers for a distributed KVM switch or KVM sharer
- 330ft (100m) point to point extender over a single CATX cable with a 40% overhead for safety
- Longer distances can be achieved by routing through IP infrastructure
- USB and HDMI video feed through ports at both local and remote unit
- USB 2.0 (low & full speed) for keyboard, mouse, tablet and touch screen
- Bi-directional analog audio (line in/out) with headphone support
- Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Plug and play
Why not buy this Adder XDIP-US Single Link HDMI & USB Extender over IP w/PSU & US power lead today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).