Adder X2-DA-SILVER-US CAT6 KVM Extender (Dual Access) w/RS232
Adder X2-DA-SILVER-US CAT6 KVM Extender (Dual Access) w/RS232 extends high quality video, keyboard, mouse and transparent RS232 up to 300m/1000ft over Category 5 or higher cable while providing KVM access at the computer for local as well as remote control. The X2-DA-Silver offers increased distance over which video can be transmitted and the high resolutions that can be achieved at these distances. This CAT5 extender achieves resolutions of 1600 x 1200 at 200m/650ft and 1280x1024 at 300m/1000ft.
Integral electronic DeSkew is also provided to compensate for any color skew effects that may be introduced by long CATx cables, achieving crystal clear video, even at longer distances. All video adjustments may be made using the keyboard.
Adder X2-DA-SILVER-US CAT6 KVM Extender (Dual Access) w/RS232 Features:
- Extends KVM and transparent RS232 across a single CATx cable
- Dual access provides local KVM access at the computer (local) end
- Extra fine video quality at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 200m and 1280 x 1024 at 300m
- Fully transparent RS232 interface enables a wide range of serial devices to be connected
- Integrated state of the art 300MHz DeSkew circuit (up to 62ns DeSkew with 2ns granularity)
- Use stand alone or rackmount 16 modules across 2U (rackmount kit sold separately)
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in noisy applications
- Flash upgradeability enables future enhancements
- Supports DDC signaling to ensure optimal video card setup
- Spike suppression - The X2-Silver Dual Access is fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Application - The X2-Silver Dual Access is not suitable for linking between buildings.
- Display Data Channel - DDC signaling is supported to enable the computer to communicate with the monitor and thus configure its video card for optimal operation.
Why not buy this Adder X2-DA-SILVER-US CAT6 KVM Extender (Dual Access) w/RS232 today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).