Adder X100-PS2/P-US X100R KVM Receiver, CATX-PS2 access Module IEC PSU and US lead
This Adder X100-PS2/P-US X100R KVM Receiver, CATX-PS2 access Module IEC PSU and US lead are short haul, fully featured, keyboard, video, mouse and optional audio extenders for PS/2 computers.
AdderLink X100s have been designed for use in applications where keyboard, mouse, high quality video and audio needs to be extended no more than 100m (330ft) over category 5 or higher UTP cable.
The AdderLink X100s provide industry-leading video clarity, audio quality and compatibility.
Adder X100-PS2/P-US X100R KVM Receiver, CATX-PS2 access Module IEC PSU and US lead Features:
- Industry leading resolutions of 1600 x 1200 are achievable up to 100m (330ft), 1900 x 1440 up to 50m (165ft).
- The AdderLink X100 applies a high level of signal compensation that allows for a greatly increased range of very smooth and fine adjustments
- Unless an extender actively supports DDC some well-known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions.; The AdderLink X100s fully supports DDC
- The AdderLink X100s offer their own brightness correction to ensure images are crisp, clear and bright
- Optional digital stereo audio delivers high fidelity audio for speakers and microphones
- To suit the maximum possible number of applications the X100 is available in a number of models, PS/2 and video (X100-PS2/P) PS/2, video and audio (X100A-PS2/P), USB and video (X100-USB/P) and USB, video and audio (X100A-USB/P)
Why not buy this Adder X100-PS2/P-US X100R KVM Receiver, CATX-PS2 access Module IEC PSU and US lead today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).