Adder X-DVIPRO-MS2-US link Dual DVI, Audio and 4-port USB Extender over CATx - 150ft
Adder X-DVIPRO-MS2-US link Dual DVI, Audio and 4-port USB Extender over CATx - 150ft is a Dual DVI, Audio and 4-port USB Extender over CATx. It has two single link DVI or two HDMI 1.3a video streams, transparent USB and audio over two CATx cables.
The ADDERLink X-DVI PRO-MS is Adder's second generation extender to transmit two DVI video streams or two HDMI streams, Audio, USB 2.0 and audio over two CATx cable. The ADDERLink X-DVI PRO-MS allows users to extend control of any computer with multiple screen outputs and USB 2.0 over distances up to 50 meters (164ft) with resolutions up to 165 MPixels per second (e.g. 1920x1200 @ 60Hz or 3840 x 2400 @ 17Hz). In operation, the X-DVI PRO-MS is truly plug and play, capturing full EDID data from the screen ensuring your hardware is always setup to deliver optimal display performance
Adder X-DVIPRO-MS2-US link Dual DVI, Audio and 4-port USB Extender over CATx - 150ft Features:
- Full Single Link DVI Extender- The ADDERLink X-DVI PRO-MS extender is designed to deliver two single link DVI digital video resolutions up to 165 MPixels per second. 165MPixels per second is the maximum data rate available on single link DVI connections, and is achieved without the need to compress data in any way. Resolutions supported by single link DVI range from 640 x 480 @ 60 Hz (25 MPixels/s) through to 3840 x 2400 @ 17Hz (164 MPixels/s).
- HDMI 1.3a Operation- By using HDMI to DVI converter cables, the ADDERLink X-DVI PRO-MS can support HDMI Video and Audio up to the 165MHz clock rate (1920 x1080 @60Hz 24bit color) 8 channels of HDMI audio is supported with sample sizes of 16, 20 or 24 bit at 32KHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, or 192kHz (simultaneously with the jack audio). It does not support HDCP or CEC control.
- CD Quality Audio Extention- Two audio extention ports (stereo channel 16 bit audio ports sampled at 44.1KHz -CD quality) are available to transfer audio from local to remote for a line out / headphone use case.
- USB 2.0 Transparent Connection- Delivers bidirectional USB 2.0 (low speed/full speed) data allowing you to extend any USB device up to 50 meters (164ft) over the same CATx cables. This makes the X-DVI PRO perfect for distributed workstations where you want to reduce environmental concerns such as heat and noise. A typical example of this would be post production suites. By centralising your workstations, you can also extend operational life-span by ensuring optimal temperature control, and minimal physical disturbance.
- CATx Distribution- ADDERLink X-DVI PRO-MS requires one CATx (CAT7a recommended) cable per video head. The X-DVI PRO-MS delivers video alongside USB data and audio over two CATx cable. Dependent upon cable type, quality and connections distances may vary. See Technical specification for detailed rules. The extended profile DDC EDID data from the display is captured to ensure that your system is configured to deliver optimal video performance.
- Intelligent Cable Modelling- The X-DVI PRO-MS has been designed to be used in many different environments across many different types and makes of cable. To ensure the quality of your DVI signal is always optimal, Adder have modelled a broad range of cables and integrated these models into the X-DVI PRO-MS. As a result, the user has greater flexibility over the CATx connections, allowing you to make use of existing CATx infrastructure.
Why not buy this Adder X-DVIPRO-MS2-US link Dual DVI, Audio and 4-port USB Extender over CATx - 150ft today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).