Adder AVX1008IP-US CATx 1000 IP - 1x8 CATx IP KVM switch
Adder AVX1008IP-US CATx 1000 IP - 1x8 CATx IP KVM switch is a high density fully featured USB, Video and Audio control. AdderView AVX1000IP KVM Over IP Switches provide 8 computer ports with Local Access via USB Keyboard and mouse combined with KVM over IP Access for LAN/WAN and BIOS level access to all computers.
The AdderView CATxIP 1000 is a high density, small form factor KVM switch available with 8 ports to provide local and global access for users who need to control multi-platform operating systems and hardware. The CATxIP 1000 combines USB console support, global IP access and a full KVM feature set to create a truly modern KVM switching solution delivering high quality video and CD quality audio. A focus on flexibility means the CATxIP 1000 is equally suited to applications from professional server installations or industrial processes through to office control. The CATxIP 1000 makes full enterprise grade functionality and quality available to everyone in a compact desktop format.
Adder AVX1008IP-US CATx 1000 IP - 1x8 CATx IP KVM switch Features:
- Control up to 8 computers, via local and IP access (LAN or IP)
- High video quality (1600 x 1200) with full DDC support
- USB style local console connection
- CATx extension port for remote user and easy cascade
- Stereo digital audio at CD quality (44.1kHz, 16-bit, stereo)
- Integrated cascade port (located on front of unit) enables cascades using CATx cable only
- Cascade port can also be used to connect a remote user station (X100 or X200) up to 300m/1000ft away, thereby supporting a remote user
- Supports switch to computer distances of 65ft / 20m at 1600x1200 resolution
- Is fully compatible with the new X200 series remote units that support USB keyboards and mice
- Two units can be mounted side by side in 1U of rack space
Why not buy this Adder AVX1008IP-US CATx 1000 IP - 1x8 CATx IP KVM switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).