A-Neuvideo ANI-HDROTATE HDMI Video Wall Rotation Processor
The ANI-HDROTATE HDMI Video Wall Rotation Processor is capable of scaling and rotating the input source to nearly any angle and size desired. Its the ideal solution for presenting sources across the unique video display arrangements often found in commercial displays, control rooms, or classrooms. HDMI Input and output resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz with LPCM audio up to 7.1 channels at 192kHz are supported. In Rotation Mode the output is locked to 1080p, but video latency is only 1 to 2 frames and the unit is capable of scaling and rotating the source, with an accuracy of 1˚, as required. In Scaler Mode, the unit can scale to a selection of output resolutions, up to 1080p@60Hz as well as apply video mirror, ﬂip and freeze effects to the output.
By combining multiple units with an HDMI splitter or matrix it is possible to create fantastically varied arrangements of rotated displays for large video wall applications. This is perfect for creating distinct and eye-catching advertising or promotional displays limited only by your imagination. Configuring these large video walls is made simple by use of our Video Wall PC application, allowing the user to visually lay out and conﬁgure the entire video wall at one time in a graphical WYSIWYG user interface. A number of common video wall arrangement presets are included with the software by default to make it possible to get started quickly. Basic control of the unit is provided by front panel controls with an informational OSD. Complete control of the unit is accomplished by use of Telnet, RS-232 or the Video Wall PC software. This product has a 3 year warranty.
A-Neuvideo ANI-HDROTATE HDMI Video Wall Rotation Processor Features:
- HDMI 1.3 & HDCP 1.4 compliant
- (1) HDMI input and (1) HDMI output
- Input and output supports HD resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports pass-through of audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- Only 1 to 2 frames of video latency
- Supports horizontal/vertical video warping with zooming in/out and 360 degree display rotation in 1˚ increments (Rotation Mode)
- Video mirror, ﬂip, and freeze (Scaler Mode)
- Wide variety of video adjustments, including: contrast, brightness, hue, sharpness, aspect ratio
- Custom EDID management
- Basic control of the unit is provided by front panel controls with an informational OSD
- Complete control of the unit is accomplished by use of Telnet, RS- 232 or the Video Wall PC software
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo ANI-HDROTATE HDMI Video Wall Rotation Processor today?
HDTVSupply.com & A-Neuvideo have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2002. We are a Platinum Authorized Reseller Dealer & have a signed contract with A-Neuvideo to sell and support their complete product line. Our partnership started when HDTV Supply went looking for a company that could supply unique products, provide flawless support and had fair pricing. A-Neuvideo was the first company that met out strict demands and they were the first we developed a relationship with.
Reasons To Buy This A-Neuvideo Product From HDTVSupply.com:
- Our partnership with A-Neuvideo gives you a 3-year A-Neuvideo warranty when you buy from us
- Our partnership with A-Neuvideo gives you FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for A-Neuvideo products to assist with any special needs
- We sell extra remote controls for all Shinbow products
- All A-Neuvideo remote controls are full size
- Many times we will list lower cost Closeout A-Neuvideo products at our site
- All A-Neuvideo products are in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy A-Neuvideo products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of A-Neuvideo products
- You will find all A-Neuvideo User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on A-Neuvideo products
- If there is an A-Neuvideo firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished A-Neuvideo products at our site
- The below may be available on many A-Neuvideo products, just email, TEXT or call us to find out:
- RS232 Docs
- GUI software
- iRule support with LCM products
- Roomie support with LCM devices
- Ethernet TCPIP Docs
- .pdf IR codes
- HEX IR codes
- Control4 serial drivers
- Control4 IR drivers
- Control4 TCPIP drivers
- All A-Neuvideo products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All A-Neuvideo products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All A-Neuvideo products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All A-Neuvideo products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All A-Neuvideo products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- We have shipped >5,000 A-Neuvideo products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply is located in CA and A-Neuvideo is located in Texas, makes for longer phone support hours
- A-Neuvideo stocks extra accessories in case you misplace your remote, we can get you a new one
- HDTV Supply & A-Neuvideo pride ourselves on confidentiality, any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
HDTVSupply.com is one of the oldest and most trusted A-Neuvideo resellers as we support all of their products with telephone and email ordering and tech support.
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo product from HDTV Supply today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).