A-Neuvideo ANI-2PIP-LOGO 2x1 HDMI Dynamic Multiviewer PiP/PoP w/ Logo Inserter
The A-Neuvideo ANI-2PIP-LOGO 2x1 HDMI Dynamic Multiviewer PiP/PoP w/ Logo Inserter
is capable of scaling up to (2) sources and displaying both simultaneously on a single HDMI output within their own windows. This is the ideal solution for monitoring multiple sources simultaneously for use in control rooms, or for flexible display presentations in conference rooms or classrooms. Both inputs support resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz and LPCM audio with up to 7.1 channels at 192kHz.
The multi-window output is sent to a single HDMI output at scaled resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz along with the selected audio source. The HDMI output supports up to LPCM 7.1 digital audio while the analog audio output supports up to LPCM 2.0. Each of the (2) HDMI sources may be displayed individually, full screen, or they can be displayed using a variety of dual-window modes including Picture-in-Picture, Side-by-Side, or freely positioned (with layer priority control). Each window can also be mirrored, flipped, swapped, or frozen (with live audio). Chroma keying and a custom uploadable logo/graphic are also supported.
External images can be uploaded and overlaid on top and at any position on the live HDMI Output. This unit can be controlled easily by use of the front panel controls (with OSD) as well as by WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, IR and (8) direct trigger inputs.
A-Neuvideo ANI-2PIP-LOGO 2x1 HDMI Dynamic Multiviewer PiP/PoP w/ Logo Inserter Features:
- HDMI & HDCP 1.3 compliant
- (2) HDMI inputs and (1) HDMI output
- Inputs and output support HD resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz and PC resolutions up to WUXGA (RB)
- Supports audio pass-through of LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1 sources via HDMI
- Balanced analog stereo audio extraction support via 5-pin terminal block (LPCM 2.0 only)
- Supports PiP (Picture-in-Picture), Side-by-Side, and free positioning window modes
- Easy individual window size, position and layer priority adjustment
- Supports per-window mirror, flip and image freeze (w/ live audio) functionality
- Chromakey support
- Uploadable logo support
- Support for Windows PC character generation software to simplify the process of generating text or graphics to use with keying/overlay (Optional)
- (8) Trigger inputs for easy remote control of the unit with optional keypad
- Supports front panel buttons (with OSD), WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232, IR and Trigger controls
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo ANI-2PIP-LOGO 2x1 HDMI Dynamic Multiviewer PiP/PoP w/ Logo Inserter today?