A-Neuvideo ANI-1082UHD 10x10 HDMI & HDBaseT™ 4K@60Hz Matrix Routing Switcher W/ Audio Matrixing & LAN Server
This 10x10 HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix supports routing and transmission of video (for resolutions up to 4K@60Hz w/ HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2) and audio (multi-channel digital/stereo analog) while providing flexible control via IR, RS-232, Telnet or WebGUI. As many as (10) HD sources may be routed to any of the (8) destinations via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 328 ft/100M at 1080p or up to 197ft/60M at 4K@30Hz).NOTE:
The HDMI HDBaseT receivers are unbundled so you don't have to pay for, say 8, if you need only 6. Choose the quantity you need in the above OPTIONS.
The (2) HDMI 2.0 outputs support transmission of 6G UltraHD HDMI sources (Up to 4K@60Hz YUV 444 (6G)) from any HDMI inputs (Up to 4K@60Hz YUV 444 (6G)) or they can mirror any of the HDBaseT outputs (Up to 4K@60Hz YUV 420 (3G)) for local monitoring. 3D video is also supported when compatible sources and displays are connected. This product supports passing 7.1 channel LPCM digital audio as well as advanced bitstream and HD bitstream audio formats. Additionally, (4) analog audio outputs are available to provide stereo breakout audio from the associated HDBaseT output (LPCM 2.0 sources only).
Beyond basic video routing, this product also incorporates an independent audio matrix with (14) audio outputs and (10) audio inputs. Offering discrete audio routing, insertion and extraction, this product makes it possible to have multiple audio zones within your installation. Additionally the matrix contains (3) independent audio mixers allowing for applications such as adding music or a voice over to existing video. This product supports the Optical Audio Return (OAR) channel feature, found on compatible HDBaseT receivers, allowing optical audio sources connected to those receivers to be sent back to the matrix unit.
LAN support allows your 100BaseT network to be extended to smart TVs or game consoles. Internally generated test patterns (up to 6G UHD resolutions) are provided to assist with setup, providing a simple way to verify both matrix and sink functionality. The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function can power compatible receivers, providing greater flexibility in your installations. Control via manual selection buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, RS-232 or IR remote.
The ANI-9251RX HDMI over single CAT5e/6/7 Receiver is a great solution to extend uncompressed Audio/Video and IP data over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable at a distance up to 328ft (100M). Multi-control interfaces are available which includes IR, RS-232, USB and LAN connection. This extender set complies with advanced protocols of HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0, and HDCP 1.4 is also supported. 6G HDMI video supports and extends 4K2K data with features like Optical Audio Return which supports audio from the Receiver back to the ANI-1082UHD. The audio insertion allows you to insert external audio into HDMI video for applications such as background music insertion. HDBaseT clock stretch and TMDS re-clocking are also supported. The Receiver can be powered via the PoE 48V function of the ANI-1082UHD, allowing for greater flexibility to fit different installation scenarios. These products have a 3 year warranty.
A-Neuvideo ANI-1082UHD 10x10 HDMI & HDBaseT™ 4K@60Hz Matrix Routing Switcher W/ Audio Matrixing & LAN Server Features:
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Routes (10) HDMI sources to (10) displays using (8) HDBaseT™ outputs and (2) independent or mirrored HDMI outputs
- HDBaseT™ 5-Play™ Convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT™ Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT™) and control (Bi- directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supported HDBaseT™ Resolutions: VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K@24/25/30Hz (RGB, YUV 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) & 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports HDMI output resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (RGB/YUV 4:4:4)
- Supports automatic 4K@60Hz RGB/YUV 4:4:4 to YUV 4:2:0 conversion for HDBaseT™ outputs
- 4K@30Hz signals can be transmitted up to 198ft/60M via CAT5e/6 and up to 328ft/100M via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of all standard digital audio formats: LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, bitstream and HD bitstream
- Supports audio matrix functionality enabling full audio management of the system including HDBaseT™ audio selection, fully independent audio-only zones and HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding (LPCM only)
- Supports Digital to Analog Conversion (DAC) and Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC) for audio integration
- Supports integrated audio over CAT inputs and outputs for transmission up to 984ft/300M
- Supports volume, treble, bass, and audio delay for lip-sync (up to 230ms) on analog audio outputs and mute on all outputs
- HDBaseT™ outputs with Optical Audio Return (OAR) support
- Audio mixer functionality (3 mixers in total)
- Advanced internal and external EDID management with (4) sets of configurable EDID settings
- Internal test pattern generation for self and sink testing
- Capable of generating test signals up to 4K@60Hz
- Bi-directional IR support over HDBaseT™
- Control via front panel controls, Ethernet (Telnet & WebGUI), RS-232 & IR remote
- 2U rack mounted design
Why not buy this A-Neuvideo ANI-1082UHD 10x10 HDMI & HDBaseT™ 4K@60Hz Matrix Routing Switcher W/ Audio Matrixing & LAN Server today?