HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K/30 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher is a pre-configured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix switcher. The 18x18 chassis back plane allows HDMI technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs. The core of the 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher consist of an 18x18 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports 9 input cards and 18 HDBaseT output cards to 18-HDBaseT receivers that are supplied. The 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher is also 4K at 30 Hz compliant.
You can control the 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher via front buttons, WEB GUI control or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android app. The matrix also has optional Elan and Control4 drivers.
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn′t have to be sent to us for a repair.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/30 HDMI cards for the best picture
- HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant on all inputs and outputs
- Uses the best 4K/30 HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders with POC (Power Over Cable), not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- 40-Configuration Scene Saving Settings
- Fast switching
- No latency
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
WolfPack 4K 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher with 18-HDBaseT Receivers Configuration:
- 1 - 18-card in and 18 card out 4K card cage
- 9 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 9-HDMI inputs
- 18 - 1-port 4K HDMI HDBaseT output cards = 18-RJ45 outputs
- 18 - HDMI HDBaseT receivers going to 220 feet at 1080p and 115 feet at 4K/30
- 9 - Spare input slots for adding 9-more inputs
The WolfPack 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and HDBaseT CATx cabling for the output. This 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher support long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
4K 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher Features:
- Chassis size: 18 input and 18 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 9 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 9 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 18 - HDBaseT HDMI single port cards = 18 - RJ45 outputs
- 18 - HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet at 1080p or 115 feet with CAT6/7 at 4K/30
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 18 input cards and 18 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 standards
The heart of the 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.
EDID Explained: The 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switchers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy this 4K 9x18 Mini-HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher w/18-HDBaseT Receivers & iPad today?
Supports EDID Management: Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with eight programmable memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
Includes a Back Up Power Supply: In the unlikely event the main power supply becomes inoperable, the built in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrices power needs.
4K 9x18 Mini-HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher w/18-HDBaseT Receivers & iPad
- Modular Configuration: 9 inputs/18 outputs
- Input cable distance: ~12 feet with AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- HDMI and Display Port: up to 4K at 30 Hz 4:2:0
- CATx: HDBaseT technology, 70/100m Extension (work with extenders)
- Control: TCP/IP, RS232 and front buttons
- Power Supply: 100 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 50W 70W
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -25℃ to 55℃
Why not buy one of these 9x18 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Switcher today?
ControlWhen one is designing an HDMI Matrix Switch the most important initial specification is the number of inputs and outputs you will need in your facility. The next, and often forgotten, is how the user wants to control those inputs and outputs. HDTV Supply has your back when you're buying one of our WolfPack Family of Modular Matrix Switchers as we have dozens of way to control the inputs and outputs and are shown at Controlling WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems, as well as below:
- Free iPad App (iOS)
- Free iPhone App (iOS)
- Free iPod App (iOS)
- Free Android Tablet App
- Free Android Phone App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tablet App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Phone App
- Free Web GUI from any browser is standard
- Front panel push-buttons are standard
- Optional $100 7" Color Touch Screen on select models (Call)
- Dual RS232 ports are standard on select models
- Dual TCPIP ports are standard on select models
- DTVGame Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Allonis Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Free One-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 URC Drivers
- Optional $129 Crestron Drivers
- Optional $99 Elan Drivers
- Optional $99 RTI Drivers
- Optional Harmony Remote Control Codes for select models (Call)
- Control4 Drivers
- Elan Drivers
- RTI Drivers
- URC Drivers
- Crestron Modules
- We Need AMX Drivers
- We Need Extron Drivers
- We Need Savant Drivers
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
...and we have created a simple and very easy to use RS232 script to write your own drivers.
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be 8x1&8&16. and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and shows "ERR" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
CAVEAT: We are not certified by any of the above 3rd party control systems companies nor have the necessary hardware to verify, troubleshoot and support the 3rd party writing of the code. We do warranty, though, that the RS232 script in the above RS232 Users Manual has and will work to control the matrix directly.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
Q: What are the HDCP options?
A: You can choose either to open or close the HDCP on the output card. A receiver that cannot support HDCP can also display the sources with HDCP.
- Mix-n-Match combinations:
- Non-HDCP source to a HDCP compliant TV
- HDCP source to a non-HDCP compliant TV
Q: What is you test procedure?
A: Our testing procedure is:
- Assembling: Production line self-testing (Basic Functions)
- Initial Testing: Includes every card, control software and front panel front buttons
- 24 Hours Aging: Gao Sheng Standard Aging Room
- Final testing: All Functions
- QC final Inspection: Sticker, serial number, etc
- Packing: Pack and ship
Q: How do the 2-power supplies work with the matrix?
A: For the 2 power supply system on the card cage matrix, it's a redundant system. We can have two power supply system on at the same time (if one's down, it can hop to another, it guarantees the matrix won't shut down). It also can operate with just one power supply on and the other one is for back-up
Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
A: 18x18: 4U - 482x390x178mm - 18.97x15.35x7.01 inches (L/W/H)
Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
A: Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
A: Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT6/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.
HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- Keep cables away from any equipment with an electromagnetic wave, e.g., mobile phone, microwave, radio equipment, fluorescent lamp, high voltage power lines, etc.
- CAT6/6 cables should not exceed 220 feet or (70m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT6/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
HDTV Supply's WolfPack Family of Matrix Switchers can be created however you wish. Just SCROLL DOWN and fill out the below and press SUBMIT and we will send you a quotation based upon your needs within an hour.
If it doesn't meet your needs just call us right now at 833-WOLFPACK or 833-965-3722 or email us at email@example.com