The 8x8 HDMI Matrix supports the transmission of video (up to 4K2K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4, 18Gbps, HDCP 2.2) and multi-channel digital audio from 8 HDMI sources to 8 HDMI displays. Audio de-embedded is supported from 8 HDMI output ports. Control is via button, IR, RS-232, LAN and Web GUI.
8x8 HDMI 18G 4:4:4 Matrix with Audio De-embedding features:
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI ports
- Supports pass-through audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Audio de-embedded is supported via coax port
- HDR, CEC and smart EDID management supported
- Control is via on-panel Button, IR, RS-232, LAN and Web UI
- 1U rack mounted design with metal enclosure
Why not buy this 8x8 HDMI 18G 4:4:4 Matrix with Audio De-embedding today?
User Manuals and Software
Q: This product has CEC, what is CEC?
A: This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though.
Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
Ask a Question
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the 8x8 HDMI 18G 4:4:4 Matrix Switch with Audio De-embedding or Call 800-841-9238
8x8 HDMI 18G 4:4:4 Matrix Switch with Audio De-embedding
Recently Viewed Items