Network HDMI Matrix Routers with a WEB GUI Control.
8x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration:
- 8 - Transmitters
- 15 - Receivers
- 24 - Port Ethernet switch
- 24 - AC adapters
8x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch Features:
- Control from a provided Browser Based WEB GUI
- Compliant with HDCP 1.2.
- Uses our off-the-shelf gigabit IP switches for extension and distribution.
- Extends 1080p HDMI signals up to 120m or >300 feet over a single UTP CAT5e/6 cable.
- Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p with Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- Multicasting and broadcasting architecture, adding more displays without adding LAN bandwidth loading .
- Support Point-to-Point, Point-to-Many and Many-to-Many network configuration.
Why not buy this 8x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT5 today?
8x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- Supports default configuration which can be restored to overwrite the current configuration which is working on via Web GUI and Reset button of the switch.
- Supports user management and limits one user to login.
- 8K MAC addresses.
- Full-duplex flow control (IEEE802.3x) and half-duplex back pressure.
- Supports Unknown Unicast / Broadcast / Multicast Storm Control.
|HDMI Splitter / Matrix over IP|
Price: $249.95Today's price: $200.00
(You Save: 20%)
|Transmitter or Receiver for HDMI over IP|
Price: $164.95Today's price: $100.00
(You Save: 39%)
|4K WolfPack 4x16 HDMI Matrix Router w/iPad & Android App|
Price: $3,999.95Today's price: $2,250.00
(You Save: 44%)
|WolfPack HDMI Over IP Network w/WEB GUI - Configure as an HDMI Switch, Splitter or Matrix - You Design It|
Price: $499.95Today's price: $250.00
(You Save: 50%)
HDTV Supply has this HDMI Network switch in stock in our California warehouse so place your order at the above ADD TO CART button by 11AM PST and it can ship today or call us at 800-841-9238 to place your order.
See the below videos on how to setup your smart network matrix as well as controlling the various inputs being sent to various outputs. It also includes how to rename the inputs to what your devices are.
8x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch USERS GUIDE
Network steps for Windows 7
VLAN Setup Procedures
Don't use EZ45 Connectors
CAT5 Installation Tips (Don't Use Patch Panels)
Q: Does 6x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch come with a remote control or front panel switches?
A: No, it is controlled by a LAN port to one of the RJ45 inputs on our Ethernet switch and a WEB GUI.
HDTV Supply includes a 1 Year Limited U.S. Warranty on this 8x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch. The U.S. warranty states that (a) its 8x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt & (b) that the Product will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use & service for a period of 1 year. In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item, HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested & all components included. A 30-day RETURN also comes with this warranty as well as Free Lifetime Tech Support.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 and 5 Year Extended U.S. Warranty for this 8x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch. Please go to Extended Warranties or see the above Options to purchase it.
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the WolfPack 8x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch Over CAT5 To 300 Feet w/WEB GUI or Call 800-841-9238
WolfPack 8x15 Network HDMI Matrix Switch Over CAT5 To 300 Feet w/WEB GUI
Recently Viewed Items